Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1924 posts

Re: Guide to the Kikai Machine Empire

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked all ready but I couldn't find it: how do I get to play again for a second play through? I tried going to the downtown space but it doesn't recognize it as being a second play through. Glad I caught this event before my classes start, I think college life is going to consume me :smileysad:

The game does keep count that it's an new pass for each mission area. But there's no indicator on screen to tell you.

If you want to see what the game say are areas you need for the current pass, just go to the Secret Base and click on the big yellow glowy thing.  Then go to the bus stop sign near the center of the base to enter the mission areas.

But after the first run, the next thing you should concentrate on is the quests. that's where all the rewards are. Each quest gives a reward. After completing that, you want to score high so you are in the top 2000 for the next reward. 

here are the list of rewards for placing in the top scores:

Kikai Rank Rewards

Message 221 of 229 (460 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Yes, I tried doing that (clicking the yellow glowy thing) after I finished everything. I've all ready completed all the quests and missions but I'm trying to do the second play through. That's how the nose on the kikai icon gets longer right? I think I ranked somewhere in between 1000-1300 (can't check because after the first time I saw my rank all I get now is the "www") but that could have changed. Also, what are these "flowers" I read in the earlier posts? I haven't seen anything that looks like a flower in Southern, Edo, or Glittering Sands. Does anyone have a screen shot of them?

Message 222 of 229 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

Yes, I tried doing that (clicking the yellow glowy thing) after I finished everything. I've all ready completed all the quests and missions but I'm trying to do the second play through. That's how the nose on the kikai icon gets longer right? I think I ranked somewhere in between 1000-1300 (can't check because after the first time I saw my rank all I get now is the "www") but that could have changed. Also, what are these "flowers" I read in the earlier posts? I haven't seen anything that looks like a flower in Southern, Edo, or Glittering Sands. Does anyone have a screen shot of them?

Great flower gouge in the discussion thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Granzella-The-Kikai-Machine-Empire-Discussio...

Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 223 of 229 (434 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

Just be sure you start with the Neon Downtown mission. I played though a few times myself but only did the missions from the secret base and my nose never got longer and those playthroughs didn't count. I finally realized that the Neon one is also one that has to be done. You should see a playtrough number on the stats dialog at the end of each mission and one is playtrhoughs. 

Message 224 of 229 (430 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Ah thanks guys! I went back to the base to see if maybe I was doing something wrong and checked the glowy thing again and for some reason it said the UFO rear and front were not completed even though I had all ready defeated the Emporer and gotten the trophy for it. Oh well, don't know how that happened. Time to kick some tin!

Message 225 of 229 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Aug 7, 2013
It takes a great deal of time and organization to create a useful guide. LegoFire really showed us how to do just that. His involvement and hands on approach is what made this my go to thread, when I needed answers to the Kikai event. Thank you LegoFire.
:smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Message 226 of 229 (354 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Indeed, great work Lego. When I saw you start this I wondered if you knew what you had bit off, but it wasnt more than you could chew :smileyhappy: Very nice work, and congratulations to all Kikai Warriors :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 227 of 229 (344 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 6, 2014

Did anyone win the leader board water scooter? If so can you post a picture, i never see anyone with it...

Message 228 of 229 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Sep 6, 2014

Batman101584 wrote:

Did anyone win the leader board water scooter? If so can you post a picture, i never see anyone with it...

It's not an LMO, it's deco. Although you can use it at Southern Island for the Jet Ski race.

Message 229 of 229 (214 Views)
0 Likes