Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Re: Guide to GROW HOME

Jul 20, 2013

Nice work so far on the guide! I'm also glad to see other members of the community assisting with information they have collected through experience. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (303 Views)
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Thank you so so much for posting this! I spent weeks trying to get these to work, and all I grew were little sticks. I guess I can get these out of storage and try again now. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (286 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
685 posts

Jul 21, 2013

Lizette_Karen wrote:
Spoiler
I use 10 points per day in feed, until the line came down, after 10 points per day in pruning, until the line came down, after only 1 point of water per day, :smileyhappy:

@Lizette_Karen: Could you explain this in a little more detail? It sounds like you are using a different method to grow your plants than Squint421 and Elway358. If so, I'd like to set up another plant using your method to see how it compares.

@Everyone: I've added the level 2 pics to the original post as well as some of the information provided by other posters. I'll also be adding what daily actions I've done. If I sucessfully grow these plants,others can use that as a guide.

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me." -Morpheus, The Matrix Reloaded

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Aug 25, 2013

The leaves on all my plants have turned yellow, does anyone know what I should do? I've been using all my points everyday I think that's where the problem lies :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
685 posts

Aug 25, 2013

xXCandyMan342Xx wrote:

The leaves on all my plants have turned yellow, does anyone know what I should do? I've been using all my points everyday I think that's where the problem lies :smileyfrustrated:

Yes, using all your points will definitely get your plant upset. You should only need 1 or 2 in any catagory. I believe water influences roots, feed influences leaves, and pruning influences growth. I'm running some experiments to confirm this now. In any case you want to keep the levels of leaves, roots, and growth in the middle of the bars.

If leaves are high try not using feed for a while and if roots are high try not watering for a while. I'm not quite sure how pruning works yet.

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me." -Morpheus, The Matrix Reloaded

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Aug 25, 2013

LOL...I thought this thread said Guide to Home Grown.......:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (181 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Thanks a bunch Ren, I'll stop feeding my plant for now and see how it goes, also will only use 1 or 2 points from now as suggested :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I am so excited, I am trying to grow my first Grow Home item, the Blue Delphinium.  This plant is really sensitive to water and seems to need a lot of pruning....

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (127 Views)
I Only Post Everything
685 posts

Sep 16, 2013

Nice work ThrenodyT!  Based on your pics, I'd say you have another 2 days before your plant is fully grown.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
433 posts

Sep 16, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

Nice work ThrenodyT!  Based on your pics, I'd say you have another 2 days before your plant is fully grown.

Thank you - I hope so!  There was flower development today, but now the leaves are turning yellow :smileysad:  I stopped water for two days because it was waterlogged, and I am not feeding anymore.... I hope it makes it!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (93 Views)