The space has been updated for August's Bon Festival with new music and a layout reminiscent of Irem Square.
- 10 Unidentified Squadron U-Man statues (Power Strangers)* may be unlocked in the Shooting Gallery
- Smart Ball may be played with Granzella tickets to earn souls
- Join the dance circle after purchasing the free LMO from the commerce point
- Climb the festival tower and bang the Taiko Drums
* Not to be confused with Konami's Strike Force. Check back each day for new colors (resets at midnight EST):
- Day 1: Pink (F) & Green (M)
- Day 2: Pink (M) & Yellow (F)
- Day 3: Red (F) & Yellow (M)
- Day 4: Blue (F) & Green (F)
- Day 5: Blue (M) & Red (M)
The Okubi Hunting event is also running concurrently, which features a new reward each week for winning Edo Defense (individual or group).
This is great, now I can dance the dance in "my" version of Japanese traditional that I could not do in Japan or UK, because I didn't have money to buy stuff there,( but I have it in us) glad it finally came
Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
For those who have not got them yet, playing the fishing mminigame can reward four mini fish items and a goldfish bowl hand item. These can be won anytime in normal Edo as well though.
Anyone else having trouble accessing the store?
Doesn't seem to be available for me.