Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

mwf77 wrote:

i got the cake and headphone things sofar and im about to go to edo and do that, idk what part of the flyign thing gives the shirt and i don't own the private hideaway D:

Me and Hazu are trying to get the headphones and i cant figure out how to get them can someone please tell me how to get the heart headband?   Thank you

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 81 of 252 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Headphones=Course 1

Shirt=Course 2

and i went to a friends parisian house and put the second code in and instantly got the cake :/(Update: cake was in my rewards, No longer is D: )

Message 82 of 252 (683 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

tyvm sweetie

Edit:  We got it :smileywink:

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 83 of 252 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Feb 6, 2013

yw //_^\ ..... is there anyway to get the heart pic frame without having to purchase Gz tickets :/ currently very tight on budget

Message 84 of 252 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Feb 6, 2013

unfortunately no the only way is at the edo space with one ticket the less expensive is 99 cents for 10 tickets 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 85 of 252 (653 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Feb 6, 2013

-looks in wallet .93- :smileysad:

Message 86 of 252 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Feb 6, 2013

jokerman3456 wrote:

how come you got the cake , did you do soemthing special when you entered the code , logged out and back on or you just got it when you entered the code ? cause I can't receive it 

Same here, it keeps saying I was given the Heart Cake, but the reward never registers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 87 of 252 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Feb 6, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Can somebody explain to me, were do I put the codes at, and how do I get the free Rewards. And whats do they mean about come everyday for a flight course. LOL can some body make a little guide on what to do. XD

My Private Hideaway > Go to the deck leading to secret dig site, and on the rock wall they added a small entrance to the new area. Work your way to the new deck over the ocean and you'll find the Whispering Wind (sparkling light). It will ask you to enter the password, enter 81027155 > Heart Table

City of Flowers > Look for the sparkling light hidden behind the door to the second room on the right side of the main hall way. Click on Whispering Wind and it will ask you to guess a number. Put in 62628989 > Heart Cake (there's currently an issue with the reward not registering)

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 88 of 252 (564 Views)
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Feb 6, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Can somebody explain to me, were do I put the codes at, and how do I get the free Rewards. And whats do they mean about come everyday for a flight course. LOL can some body make a little guide on what to do. XD

My Private Hideaway > Go to the deck leading to secret dig site, and on the rock wall they added a small entrance to the new area. Work your way to the new deck over the ocean and you'll find the Whispering Wind (sparkling light). It will ask you to enter the password, enter 81027155 > Heart Table

City of Flowers > Look for the sparkling light hidden behind the door to the second room on the right side of the main hall way. Click on Whispering Wind and it will ask you to guess a number. Put in 62628989 > Heart Cake (there's currently an issue with the reward not registering)

Ok, thanks :smileyhappy:

Message 89 of 252 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Does anyone know how to get this?...

a(Assuming its a free reward )

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 90 of 252 (418 Views)
0 Likes