Jul 29 2013
By: xMINDBlIlURx Treasure Hunter 6276 posts

Granzella Update for 31st (NA)

54 replies 967 views Edited Jul 29, 2013

This week for NA, we have;

• Tennis-wear Set (White, Red, Light Blue, Pink, Black, Green, Orange)

Refreshing, sporty tennis wear has arrived!

Granzella introduces the Tennis-wear Set.

Colourful, sporty tennis wear is here!

Men, hit the court in a refreshing polo shirt, shorts, shoes, and sun visor with a ball and racket ready in your hands. In this 8-piece set, you’ll be ready for a game! Women, in addition to the same items seen in the men’s set, you’ll be able to dazzle on the court dressed in a skort or a one-piece dress with this 12-piece set. Available in 7 different variations, white, red, light blue, pink, black, green, and orange. A matching Tennis Bandana Hairstyle is also included for both men and women.

So change into your tennis wear, grab your racket, and let’s hit the court!

Next, we have the Tanabata content.

TB

• Celestial Costume 5-piece Set (3 Colours, Male)
  • Celestial Costume 4-piece Set (3 Colours, Female)

Orihime and Hikoboshi costumes have arrived!

Granzella introduces the Celestial Costume sets.

Thought to be separated by the Milky Way, they meet in the sky on the evening of Tanabata. Orihime and Hikoboshi costumes are here! For women who want to wear these beautiful transparent wings and angelic outfit, the Celestial Costume 4-piece Set is available and includes a hairstyle wound in a ribbon, bikini dress and stockings, hand accessories, and shoes. For men who wish to show a combination of a mysterious atmosphere and strength the Celestial Costume 5-piece Set is offered and includes a soft mohawk hairstyle, light jacket, bracelet, shorts and socks, and sandals.

In addition, by wearing the Celestial Costume, you can enjoy the limited time event taking place in Granzella’s lounges to your heart’s content. The flight game, where you can fly around in the brilliant, starry summer sky, can only be experienced in the Glittering Sands Beach and Glittering Sands Secluded Retreat lounges!

This Tanabata evening, become Orihime and Hikoboshi and fly away into the starry sky together!

*The flight game can continue to be enjoyed in the Glittering Sands Secluded Retreat after the Tanabata event.

And lastly, we have content for the Kikai Empire event.

Battlesuit

• Power-Up Battlesuit

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 55 (967 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28768 posts

Re: Granzella Update for 31st (NA)

Jul 29, 2013

Just add money! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 55 (963 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Tanabata = Better late than never. Glad I get paid this week!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 55 (953 Views)
Fender Bender
2162 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Granzella, please stop making my wallet dry as a bone.

The Tanabata outfits look nice, but so do the Tennis outfits. 

I just hope I can afford both outfits.

The person below me is cute.
o/////o
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 55 (936 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
30924 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

TB

• Celestial Costume 5-piece Set (3 Colours, Male)
  • Celestial Costume 4-piece Set (3 Colours, Female)

Orihime and Hikoboshi costumes have arrived!

Granzella introduces the Celestial Costume sets.

Thought to be separated by the Milky Way, they meet in the sky on the evening of Tanabata. Orihime and Hikoboshi costumes are here! For women who want to wear these beautiful transparent wings and angelic outfit, the Celestial Costume 4-piece Set is available and includes a hairstyle wound in a ribbon, bikini dress and stockings, hand accessories, and shoes. For men who wish to show a combination of a mysterious atmosphere and strength the Celestial Costume 5-piece Set is offered and includes a soft mohawk hairstyle, light jacket, bracelet, shorts and socks, and sandals.

In addition, by wearing the Celestial Costume, you can enjoy the limited time event taking place in Granzella’s lounges to your heart’s content. The flight game, where you can fly around in the brilliant, starry summer sky, can only be experienced in the Glittering Sands Beach and Glittering Sands Secluded Retreat lounges!

This Tanabata evening, become Orihime and Hikoboshi and fly away into the starry sky together!

*The flight game can continue to be enjoyed in the Glittering Sands Secluded Retreat after the Tanabata event.

1351286183272.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 55 (934 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3423 posts

Jul 29, 2013
How long is Tanabata?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 55 (930 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
How long is Tanabata?

2 Weeks if they are going to make it like in JP & EU they will release Tanabat bikini as well if they do the same as in the other regions

EDIT 

Below is a video of the event while it was on EU all you have to do is join another person flying course just like in the Valentine event

Spoiler

KANE-FIRE

Twitter       Welcoming Committee       Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 55 (916 Views)
Fender Bender
2162 posts

Jul 29, 2013

@ LightOfValkyrie

I'm going to assume and ONLY assume that it'll be 2 weeks.

The person below me is cute.
o/////o
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 55 (907 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3423 posts

Jul 29, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
How long is Tanabata?

2 Weeks if they are going to make it like in JP & EU they will release Tanabat bikini as well if they do the same as in the other regions

EDIT 

Below is a video of the event while it was on EU all you have to do is join another person flying course just like in the Valentine event

Spoiler

Well it's nice to know people grinding away at Kikai won't have to miss out.

Guess I'll need to pick up a card some time this week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 55 (895 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Those Tanabata male outfits are TERRIBLE! Do you have to wear that to play the game? If so, I'm definately passing. It's a shame I don't have time for Kikai as I only managed to beat it twice since it started because I'm currently moving, but this game will be out once I have time and I'll just miss it on purpose if I can't wear anything else.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 55 (876 Views)
0 Likes