Do you mean 
Jul 22 2013
By: al2009man Last Guardian 10799 posts

Granzella - The Kikai Machine Empire - Discussion

[ Edited ]
519 replies 2455 views Edited Jul 27, 2013

For US Guide please check this thread: CLICK

For Bugs please post it here: Support Thread

Granzella have launched a new event in the Japan region of PlayStation Home. ‘Invasion by the Kikai Machine Empire’. The event will take place in three Granzella lounges. Along with 6 new additional lounges that have been specially created for the event. The event also be held in Europe Region in May 29th 2013 and North America Region in July 25th 2013.

At 9:00 p.m. on May 16 (Japan Time), 8:00 p.m. on May 30 (BST - Europe) and 10:00/7:00 p.m. on July 25th (EDT/PDT Time Zone - North America) the UFO that stayed over the Neon Downtown was transformed.

On May 16 (May 30th and July 25th), all of a sudden, the UFO that appeared to be a friendly messenger to the earth demanded that the earth should be surrendered. As the government ignored this, the UFO that stayed over the Neon Downtown was transformed and started attacking the earth!

The Kikai Machine Imperial Army dropped countless Kikai Soldiers from the UFO. The city was almost completely destroyed by the Kikai Soldiers. Attacks from the Kikai Machine Empire continued with no mercy, taking hope away from the people. Here comes a mysterious organization, called “Granzella”– the Granzella Self-Defence Forces. Now, let’s become a member of Granzella Self-Defence Forces and prevent their invasion!

Let’s Join the Granzella Self-Defence Forces!

Let’s gather information in the Secret Base? of the Granzella Self-Defence Forces! Once you receive the battle suit in the Secret Base? lounge, you will become a member of Granzella Self-Defence Forces! In addition, you will obtain one of the weapons of the following three professionals once you complete the quest given out by the Granzella Self-Defence Forces:

A) Profession: Beam Samurai Beam Samurai are the experts at direct attacks with the Beam Katana.

B) Profession: Honeycomb Hacker Honeycomb Hackers hack enemy computers and force them into friendly fire.

C) Profession: Battle Healer Battle Healers are able to heal allies and destroy enemies with fists of steel. They can deploy their energy shield in front of them.

Let’s work together with other players with different types of professions and fight against the Kikai Machine Imperial Army!

Help People and Get Reward Items!

When you talk to some people in the lounges, you will start a quest as a part of the mission. Every time you complete the quest, you will gain reward items, such as “Kikai Soldier’s Mask” and “Kikai Soldier’s Toilet”.

In addition, depending on how well you fight in the battle, you will receive “valiant points”. The valiance points will be tallied up, and the top ranking Players will be announced on the ranking board in the Secret Base? lounge. The highest ranking players will receive super gorgeous reward items such as “Kikai Soldier’s Mini Bike” and “Kikai Soldier Outfit” and so on!

Event Overview

Duration:

• JP Region – From 21:00 on May 16th through 29th 2013. (Japan Time)
  • EU Region - From May 29th 2013 on 8:00 p.m. (Europe Time)
  • NA Region - From July 25th 2013 on 10:00/7:00p.m. EDT/PDT (or depends on your American Time Zone)

Lounge:

• Neon Downtown (JP Region)
  • Southern Island Hideaway
  • Great Edo of Nippon
  • 6 other special lounges accessible in the course of the quests
Event Rewards:

• Locomotion – Booster Shoes (5 Colors) – Equipping Booster Shoes will improve your jumping ability and change your jump attack into a dropkick.
  • Beam Samurai Weapon Set – contains basic items for Beam Samurai, who are the experts at direct attacks with the Beam Katana. Beam Samurai basically use their swords to unleash combo attacks.
  • Honeycomb Hacker Weapon Set – contains basic items for Honeycomb Hackers, who are able to disrupt enemy computers. Honeycomb Hackers hack enemy computers and force them into friendly fire.
  • Battle Healer Weapon Set – contains basic items for Battle Healers, who are able to heal allies and destroy enemies with fists of steel.
  • Recovery-type Partner Set, Rabbit - Recovery-type partner rabbits will heal you at fixed intervals.  They have a strong affinity for Beam Samurai and display increased healing abilities when accompanying them.
  • Attack-type Partner Set, Dog – Attack-type partner dogs are trustworthy companions that follow the player around and deliver body blows to the enemies they discover. They have a strong affinity for Honeycomb Hackers and display an increased attacking strength when accompanying them.
  • Support-type Partner Set, Talking Radish – Support-type partner talking radishes follow the player around.They are trustworthy companions that will enhance attacking strength, defensive strength, movement speed, and gauge increases at fixed intervals.

Official Website: http://www.granzellagames.com/contents/gzm/index.html or http://granzellagames.com/contents/gzm/vol_009.html

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 520 (2,455 Views)
I Only Post Everything
791 posts

Re: The KIKAI Machine Empire event coming to US this week!

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

You misspelled it :smileytongue:

(Edit) Ah, never mind. You corrected it before I got my post up. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 520 (2,442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I'll believe it when I see it on Home this Wednesday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 520 (2,439 Views)
Last Guardian
10799 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You'll see by the time Tempest_Fire or Granzella confirm it :smileytongue: 

edit: YourPSHome, Alphazone4 and PSHomeGazelle also did the same thing. then again [GZ send the details over to 3rd party websites to post it t here]

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 520 (2,412 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Jul 22, 2013

al2009man wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You'll see by the time Tempest_Fire or Granzella confirm it :smileytongue:

Tempest already confirmed that it's coming, but there's still a chance it can not come and be delayed again, just like all the other times where Tempest was saying that it's going to be coming and it doesn't come.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 520 (2,397 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Jul 22, 2013
My search-fu is weak. Is there a guide already on the forum? I learned a lot from the Defend Edo thread, and suspect knowledge transfer will also be helpful here.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 520 (2,382 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6347 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I see that people who are looking forward to this Kakai event are now pretty satisfied after a long delay going on.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 520 (2,366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Jul 22, 2013

SWO92 wrote:
My search-fu is weak. Is there a guide already on the forum? I learned a lot from the Defend Edo thread, and suspect knowledge transfer will also be helpful here.

There is for when the event was in going on in Japan Home.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/JPN-home-GZ-big-event-let-the-fight-start/td...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 520 (2,353 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jul 22, 2013

instantly i get a Sky Net feel when looking at this. seems cool. i think i will choose to be a healer. does not seem like any pet is specifically for the healer though. hopes it comes this week though , looks fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 520 (2,335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Jul 22, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

instantly i get a Sky Net feel when looking at this. seems cool. i think i will choose to be a healer. does not seem like any pet is specifically for the healer though. hopes it comes this week though , looks fun.

The bunny is the healer pet. It heals you by shooting syringes at you.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 520 (2,325 Views)
0 Likes