Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: Granzella - The Kikai Machine Empire Best Way To Grind / Get Points And Rank Up

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

I've cleared it about 15 times, and it's still noticable every few clears, "oh hey, there's an extra sword guy lately..." but nothing spectacular. Seems they only sprinkle the basic types a bit more as you add to your belt, so in the long run, it's probably easier to just spam a level instead of clearing the game to slowly add more targets.

Most noticable is in the Government level where all the lil bombs are, there's another sword-wielders placed amongst them every 5 clears if I'm counting anywhere close. :smileyfrustrated: But... that doesn't make sensible payout compared to mass-killing the same level. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Re: Granzella - The Kikai Machine Empire Best Way To Grind / Get Points And Rank Up

Jul 31, 2013

i found out about the emperor glitch the other day on my own, but dam does it help.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

AlmightyJio,you full gear kill boss very fast:smileylol:,how many VP per hours?

suggest you create video teach peakvox ninja melee2hit , ninjutsu 3hit :smileylol:

Asahi
Belgium
Heineken
Hoegaarden
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (478 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Aug 3, 2013
What mean magic doors? O.O
"Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again - a greater foundation"
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4292 posts

Aug 3, 2013

People will reveal all the secrets when it's over...until then.....slashy slashy.....:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (343 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28744 posts

Aug 3, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

People will reveal all the secrets when it's over...until then.....slashy slashy.....:smileytongue:

Yes there appear to be ways to maximise points within the gameplay mechanics. Granzella needs to be a bit more careful when designing their events to prevent that in the future. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2522 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Yes there appear to be ways to maximise points within the gameplay mechanics. Granzella needs to be a bit more careful when designing their events to prevent that in the future. 

I think a better thing would be to revamp the awards system. I would prefer if they tied the extra rewards to Total Point levels rather than player numbers.
Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2768 posts

Aug 3, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I think a better thing would be to revamp the awards system. I would prefer if they tied the extra rewards to Total Point levels rather than player numbers.

They did it both ways at the Edo event. I'm surprised they didn't include rewards for reaching certain point thresholds in this one, but there were quest rewards this time, so I guess they decided to switch it up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

Edo was much easier to figure out how to grind out points.  With so many different levels and timings involved it seems like there might be many ways to get a lot of points compared to Edo

The quest are a little more fun than just grinding out a level to perfection.  I would not mind quest, grind and leaderboard prizes. 

I  think the best thing about the leaderboard prizes this time is they are not part of a set that can only be completed by the top 100 or so.  That was the most dissapointing thing about Edo event.  This time I am happy with getting anywhere within 1200 (which seems to be easy) to get all the prizes I want from that list.

0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 4, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Until then, we need to find a creepy girl and some twins with tricycles to ride around the Secret Base saying "I'll never teeeellll." >.>

Emperor Spam ftw!

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (217 Views)