Message 41 of 168 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1600 posts

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

smith720 wrote:

Hold the phone yo where does it say we are geting this in NA? i did not read this in Tempest_Fire's Blog hell id love to have it.                       but do you have a Blog or Post confirming this? 

The US update hasn't been posted yet but we dont need that to know that this will be coming to NA, it could be this week as this is Tanabata week in Japan or managment may decide to give us the Kikai Invasion event first and then this after. But this event will be here gauranteed. :smileyhappy:

Who are you to guarantee anything?

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 168 (510 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6243 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Seems like an interesting event GZ has cooked up for those who are planning to participate for what it has to offer.

I would give this upcoming event a thumbs up once it makes way to NA Home. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 168 (495 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Jul 3, 2013
I'm really happy to see another event like this from Granzella and the fact that it may come to the NA region and that males are finally included this time is quite satisfying as well.

To be honest I don't mind the male outfit to much, I'll admit it looks a bit feminine but it has a neat theme which is much like Japanese culture and if this is what I have to do to enjoy the event with the person I care about, then I'll gladly wear the outfit. :catwink:
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 168 (479 Views)
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
I'm really happy to see another event like this from Granzella and the fact that it may come to the NA region and that males are finally included this time is quite satisfying as well.

To be honest I don't mind the male outfit to much, I'll admit it looks a bit feminine but it has a neat theme which is much like Japanese culture and if this is what I have to do to enjoy the event with the person I care about, then I'll gladly wear the outfit. :catwink:

I don't think that has any Japanese culture in it. Kind of worries me it gives out the wrong impression of what Tanabata is truly is, and who Orihime and Hikoboshi are and their roles.

Something similar like saying Uncle Sam is the one in the right of this pic.

uncle sam

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 168 (467 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5133 posts

Jul 3, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

I don't think that has any Japanese culture in it. Kind of worries me it gives out the wrong impression of what Tanabata is truly is, and who Orihime and Hikoboshi are and their roles.

So true.  This event should stay in Japan.  At least Peakvox's event is truer to the meaning. Just another excuse for Granzella to capitalize on something outside of Japan Home. Shame on them.

Bamboo    

The bamboo leaves rustle,
shaking away in the eaves.
The stars twinkle
on the gold and silver grains of sand.
The five-colour paper strips
I have already written.
The stars twinkle,
they watch us from heaven.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 168 (427 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Granzella just replied to my tweet that you will need to wear the Tanabata costume to fly in the event.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 168 (368 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 3, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
Granzella just replied to my tweet that you will need to wear the Tanabata costume to fly in the event.

Thanks for letting us know.

Kind of a shame they're setting it up like that, but I can see why since in their interpretation, the outfits are for that event.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 168 (358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29051 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I don't mind supporting GZ with my purchases. The female items are pretty cute for me at least.  I do feel a bit for the guys however because many aren't very happy with what they are offering up. I've spoken to a number of male friends and they aren't interested in the outfits. 

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 168 (327 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jul 3, 2013

@ joanna_dark_ well atleast males got male only game related content today ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 168 (292 Views)
0 Likes