Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I'm assuming the Witches outfit will work on this???

 


It probably will as it did the last event with their other wings and costumes. :smileyhappy:

Message 21 of 168 (435 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
816 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I'm assuming the Witches outfit will work on this???

 


It probably will as it did the last event with their other wings and costumes. :smileyhappy:


I don't think so. Several reasons I think of this.

 

It says in the Youtube description:
In addition, by wearing the Celestial Costume, you can enjoy the limited time event taking place in Granzella's lounges to your heart's content.

 

Last time, they missed up with the Halloween event by making it initially a female event in Japan. They appologized saying the clothes will be useable in the Valentine event also. This time there was no announcement of such thing.

 

Tanabata is a day for Orihime and Hikoboshi to met. Why mix in others? (Although I don't really like the outfit. Wanted more of the traditional outfit)

OrihimeHikoboshi

Message 22 of 168 (417 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2012
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

I hope the rewards are not tied to the flying because I refuse to buy a costume that looks like that for my male avatar, seriously GZ what were you thinking? If we could use other costumes from previous flying events that would be great but I doubt very much that they will work at all, worst case scenario I grab the female outfit which is not an ideal solution as I don't use a female avi :smileysad: but I like those rewards hmmm what to do

Message 23 of 168 (402 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

I don't think so. Several reasons I think of this.

 

It says in the Youtube description:
In addition, by wearing the Celestial Costume, you can enjoy the limited time event taking place in Granzella's lounges to your heart's content.

 

Last time, they missed up with the Halloween event by making it initially a female event in Japan. They appologized saying the Valentine clothes will be useable also. This time there was no announcement of such thing.

 

Tanabata is a day for Hikoboshi and Orihime to met. Why mix in others? (Although I don't really like the outfit. Wanted more of a ordinary outfit)


Our last flight event here was with the Noble clothing which we were able to use the halloween costumes for, JP was female only for Halloween. I think many of us are expecting the same as last time but it could be as you say. We'll see. :smileywink:

Message 24 of 168 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3705 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

I don't think so. Several reasons I think of this.

 

It says in the Youtube description:
In addition, by wearing the Celestial Costume, you can enjoy the limited time event taking place in Granzella's lounges to your heart's content.

 

Last time, they missed up with the Halloween event by making it initially a female event in Japan. They appologized saying the Valentine clothes will be useable also. This time there was no announcement of such thing.

 

Tanabata is a day for Hikoboshi and Orihime to met. Why mix in others? (Although I don't really like the outfit. Wanted more of a ordinary outfit)


Our last flight event here was with the Noble clothing which we were able to use the halloween costumes for, JP was female only for Halloween. I think many of us are expecting the same as last time but it could be as you say. We'll see. :smileywink:


Maybe someone should tweet GZ and find out if the other outfits can be used. 

Although clothes like these may not appeal to the more masculine male NA market it is very much liked in JP by males, which is why I think they make it like that.  The outfits are intended to be fun and not take yourself too seriously.

It would make sense to only allow these outfits in order to boost participation thru sales of said outfit, but I too am not fond of these female or male outfits and I hope we are allowed to use the ones we already have.  If thats not the case I dont see myself buying into this event, a table, chair, bed and a hair piece is not incentive enough for me to buy the outfit.

 

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 25 of 168 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5041 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

All I can say is omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy::cathappy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 




Message 26 of 168 (372 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29221 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

All I can say is omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy::cathappy:


What is it you're saying? Can you clarify it please. :smileyhappy:

Message 27 of 168 (369 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
303 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

Magical! :smileylol:


Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 28 of 168 (366 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3705 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

Tanabata

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 

Tanabata (七夕?, meaning "Evening of the seventh") is a Japanese star festival, originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival.[1] It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively).  According to legend, the Milky Way separates these lovers, and they are allowed to meet only once a year on the seventh day of the seventh lunar month of the lunisolar calendar. The date of Tanabata varies by region of the country, but the first festivities begin on July 7 of the Gregorian calendar. The celebration is held at various days between July and August

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 29 of 168 (363 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5041 posts
 

Re: Granzella Tanabata event

Jul 2, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

All I can say is omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy::cathappy:


What is it you're saying? Can you clarify it please. :smileyhappy:


omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 




Message 30 of 168 (349 Views)