Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Granzella Halloween Event and Witch Costumes [JP Home]

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

The witch outfit is an amazing deal for 350. It's what makes the event great. Not the silly companion.

Message 51 of 148 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

Oct 25, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

The witch outfit is an amazing deal for 350. It's what makes the event great. Not the silly companion.

TSUNADE1224 Wrote:

I know, I know, its well worth it to some of you, im not going to get into this debate AGAIN, but to some of us its not. Just Saying

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 52 of 148 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

Oct 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

So let me get this straight, in order to get this "companion" you have to:
1. Buy the outfit - $3.50

2. Buy the Glittering Sands Personal Space - $6.99

3. Buy Photobooth tickets - .99 (minimum)

Now, there was talk about just buying the hair allows you to fly with a friend?, but can you use a friends Glittering sands to access the commerce point and get the table? For those who dont have these items its will cost a total of $10.99 to get one companion, a chair, a table and a candlestick.

Granzella's math never adds up (to me) or rather say it adds up to way too much for what you are getting. I know, I know, its well worth it to some of you, im not going to get into this debate AGAIN, but to some of us its not.  Just Saying

You don't have to buy the Glittering Sands personal space. You can use a friend's Glittering Sands space. Now, when it comes to buying just the witch hair, I'm not too sure if you can get the reward from the personal space still. Have to wait and see if someone can confirm it if you can.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 148 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

You don't have to buy the Glittering Sands personal space. You can use a friend's Glittering Sands space. Now, when it comes to buying just the witch hair, I'm not too sure if you can get the reward from the personal space still. Have to wait and see if someone can confirm it if you can.

I suspect I need to check my inventory. I didn't realize there was hair that came with the bundle. I was under the impression you got only the hat, boots, full both top/bottom outfit and the broom which is an accessory slot and not hand item. 

The hat by the way can be used with any hairstyle which is something that more developers need to pay attention to. 

Message 54 of 148 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

Oct 25, 2012

TYVM Hinata :womanhappy:

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 55 of 148 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I suspect I need to check my inventory. I didn't realize there was hair that came with the bundle. I was under the impression you got only the hat, boots, full both top/bottom outfit and the broom with is an accessory slot and not hand item.

The hat by the way can be used with any hairstyle which is something that more developers need to pay attention to.

The hair doesn't come with the outfit. It comes separate. When you buy the hair, you get earrings with it. It's being sold for 200 Yen.

WitchHair.png

Message 56 of 148 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

Oct 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

TYVM Hinata :womanhappy:

You're welcome. :cathappy:

Message 57 of 148 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
I suspect I need to check my inventory. I didn't realize there was hair that came with the bundle. I was under the impression you got only the hat, boots, full both top/bottom outfit and the broom with is an accessory slot and not hand item.

The hair doesn't come with the outfit. It comes separate. When you buy the hair, you get earrings with it. It's being sold for 200 Yen.

WitchHair.png

Oh I missed that. Thank you hun. I think I'll pass on the hair. Might be something I'll get when that outfit ensemble comes to North America. 

Message 58 of 148 (81 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Oh I missed that. Thank you hun. I think I'll pass on the hair. Might be something I'll get when that outfit ensemble comes to North America. 

You're welcome, Jo. After seeing how Granzella's stuff is coming over to NA Home, I don't buy their hairs anymore in Japan. I just wait till they come over to our shores. Unsure about picking up the Witch's hair, though, 'cause it's being said that the Witch outfit is only going to be for Japan Home only.

Message 59 of 148 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You're welcome, Jo. After seeing how Granzella's stuff is coming over to NA Home, I don't buy their hairs anymore in Japan. I just wait till they come over to our shores. Unsure about picking up the Witch's hair, though, 'cause it's being said that the Witch outfit is only going to be for Japan Home only.

Gee I hope it's not Japan only. I know the event is. I also wonder if the outfit will stay in stores or if it will be limited time.  Oh and the earrings are cute by the way. 

Message 60 of 148 (70 Views)
0 Likes