Survivor
1477 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

OK - waaaaay, way back, I was searching where the likelihood of certain fossils are located right after Wave Three was released last year ... then I stumbled on this Japanese PS Home site and had it translated (see embedded link)

To my amazement, it had a main fossil disbursement table:

Spoiler
Main fossil excavation of each location;
Excavation site fossils excavated has been confirmed
Rock wall nondescriptRhamphorhynchus, Ootsunoshika, Mammoth, Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus
Excavation secret locationAnomalocaris, Rhamphorhynchus, Ootsunoshika, Mammoth,
Velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Pteranodon
Pay excavation fieldVelociraptor, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Pteranodon

I couldn't believe it ... there it was. FYI - Ootsunoshika =  Irish Elk.

Hope this helps any fossil hunters still trying to complete their collections. Good luck to you and happy fossil digging! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 821 of 828 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Hi FinderKeeper,

The unhappy girl is correct, you have found all the fossils in the paid site. The ones the appraiser show as greyed out are the sites that you still need to find fossils on, the ones that you can clearly read (Paid Site) are the ones that you have found all the fossils in.

Continue digging in the Public and Secret Sites and you should find your last fossils. The good news is, you dont need to use anymore GZ tickets now :smileyhappy:

Good luck finding your last few fossils :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the info, Mermaid (and Goddessbunny)! :smileywink:

Hmm. What should I do if I still have about 40 GZ tickets left? (I was buying them in packs of 60 to save money). I know the Edo space uses them; are there any other places for me to use them? I hope that I can actually get something tangible with them.

Please use plain text.
Message 822 of 828 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2703 posts

Jul 28, 2013

FinderKeeper wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Hi FinderKeeper,

The unhappy girl is correct, you have found all the fossils in the paid site. The ones the appraiser show as greyed out are the sites that you still need to find fossils on, the ones that you can clearly read (Paid Site) are the ones that you have found all the fossils in.

Continue digging in the Public and Secret Sites and you should find your last fossils. The good news is, you dont need to use anymore GZ tickets now :smileyhappy:

Good luck finding your last few fossils :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the info, Mermaid (and Goddessbunny)! :smileywink:

Hmm. What should I do if I still have about 40 GZ tickets left? (I was buying them in packs of 60 to save money). I know the Edo space uses them; are there any other places for me to use them? I hope that I can actually get something tangible with them.

Your welcome :smileyhappy:

Personally I would save your GZ tickets, thats what I did with mine after I didnt need them to access the Paid Site anymore, and they will sure to come in usefull at some time, like now, with the Kikai Event. I believe in Japan they had other uses as well for other events so probably best to save them for when you'll need them.

Please use plain text.
Message 823 of 828 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
246 posts

Oct 27, 2013

100%.

Finally.

FF14 > PSH x1000

i96 WAR
Please use plain text.
Message 824 of 828 (270 Views)
Fender Bender
2703 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Congratulations Darcness, it's a great collection, very well done completing your Museum, enjoy :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 825 of 828 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 10, 2013
Thank you, Mermaid-KT, for all your work on this. I used it extensively, and finally my Museum is complete, too.
First fossil: Trilobite Head, 4/8/2012
Last fossil: Irish Elk Tail, 12/7/2013

1 year, 8 months... countless hours, sometimes frustrating, but usually enjoyable!
Thank you again.
Please use plain text.
Message 826 of 828 (193 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28998 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Xposed2Play wrote:
Thank you, Mermaid-KT, for all your work on this. I used it extensively, and finally my Museum is complete, too.

1 year, 8 months... countless hours, sometimes frustrating, but usually enjoyable!
Thank you again.

Congratulations :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 827 of 828 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2703 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Xposed2Play wrote:

Thank you again.

Congratuations, and I'm really pleased you found the guide helpfull :smileyhappy:

You can enjoy your Museum now, well done :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 828 of 828 (150 Views)
0 Likes