PlayStation MVP
29262 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

Dec 24, 2012

Hmmm. So am I supposed to whine now that they are easier to find? :smileywink:

Seriously. Happy they fixed it. It was ridiculous and I'm sure it turned a lot of people off. Personally I hope they add to the museum eventually. I miss my digs although now I'm full time over at EDO. Making great progress there. Some of the teapots though are ridiculously expensive. Don't know if I'll go for a complete reward list. Just seems a bit crazy to me.

And I'm not crazy. Yeah right! :smileyhappy: 

Message 751 of 828 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2456 posts

Dec 27, 2012

First appraisal in a long time... got 4 shellfish, which effectively (if it weren't already) confirms the whole shellfish = more common theory. No two in ones. On one hand, 4 shellfish is nice. On the other, theres only one thing I want to see (preferably within the next 48 tickets...) that I've yet to. You know, this.

Even if only JUST for the paid site...

But seriously though, when during an appraisal does that show up? The moment you find the last fossil? When you run out of stuff to give them?

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 752 of 828 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1726 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

I thought it was not going to be a good visit with the mysterious lady but with about 15 fossils to go out of 100 I found the Elk head and the Mammoth chest which were the last pieces I needed to finish those off as well as 1 of the elusive shell fish.  I went from 5 to go to 2 needed to finish.  I just need 1 shellfish and 1 piece of the Anomalocaris to finish my museum.  I can't wait to finish at this point lol

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 753 of 828 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Wave, that message appears when you exit the appraisal game after finding the last fossil of a dig site. It doesn't appear right away after appraising it.
Message 754 of 828 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2771 posts

Dec 28, 2012

With the female appraiser coming yesterday, and as it being Christmas week I was hoping from a little Christmas cheer from her and that she would give me my final fossil, but no, the search continues.

In her last two visits she's found me four 2-in-1 fossils leaving my last fossil to find being the Swiftii shellfish one, but i guess it will move into 2013. Atleast now its possible to dig the fossils up instead of relying on 2-in-1s, and this one can be found on the free and secret sites, so happy I dont need to buy anymore GZ tickets just yet.

Maybe GZ are holding out wanting to make it a New Years Day gift instead.

Message 755 of 828 (228 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29262 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

With the female appraiser coming yesterday, and as it being Christmas week I was hoping from a little Christmas cheer from her and that she would give me my final fossil, but no, the search continues.

In her last two visits she's found me four 2-in-1 fossils leaving my last fossil to find being the Swiftii shellfish one, but i guess it will move into 2013. Atleast now its possible to dig the fossils up instead of relying on 2-in-1s, and this one can be found on the free and secret sites, so happy I dont need to buy anymore GZ tickets just yet.

Maybe GZ are holding out wanting to make it a New Years Day gift instead.

Oh I hope it'll be next time. You're so close. You'll have mixed emotions hun when you're done but you'll finish. I know you will.

Happy Holidays everyone! :smileyhappy:

Message 756 of 828 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

I finally found my last shellfish. I also completed the normal dig site, so I need to find my last four fossils at the secret site.

Making progress, slowly but surely.

Message 757 of 828 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29262 posts

Jan 4, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:

I finally found my last shellfish. I also completed the normal dig site, so I need to find my last four fossils at the secret site.

Making progress, slowly but surely.

Wow... getting close. Congrats! :smileyhappy:

Message 758 of 828 (188 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Jan 4, 2013
I only have 2 fossils left now, 1 shellfish and the annoyingly elusive anomalocaris III. It says I found all fossils from the pay site though, which is good, as I was never buying tickets from there again regardless, lol.
Message 759 of 828 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2456 posts

Jan 7, 2013

sigh

Dear Mysterious Beauty:

I hate you. You are almost never helpful to me, and in fact it seems like many times I come to you, you troll me and proceed to shove your high and mighty "if you don't like it" attitude in my face. Like tonight. I'm still missing half of both the Elk and Giant Salamander, so you just gave me one of EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. I already have. I hate you, you are now my least favorite NPC on all of Home, and I hope the reason you're only around once every 10 days is because you spend the other 9 locked up in some dungeon.

Sincerely, Wave.

...And no, that "got every elk and salamander piece I already have" was not a joke. I got one shellfish tonight as far as new stuff; thats it. STILL no sites cleared, and less than 30 tickets left. :smileysad:

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 760 of 828 (138 Views)