Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
393 posts

Re: Granzella Fossil Collection and Guide

Oct 26, 2012
Just a quick question: is there any benefit at all to digging at the paid site once you've gotten the notification that you've found all of the fossils there? I just found the last fish fossil I needed and got the message about it.

I'm just wondering if I can still get some shellfish or other fossils I need from that site through 2-in-1s or if I should save my GZ tickets. I've got 28 of them left.
Message 611 of 828 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
815 posts

Oct 26, 2012

AlabamaWorley87 wrote:
Just a quick question: is there any benefit at all to digging at the paid site once you've gotten the notification that you've found all of the fossils there? I just found the last fish fossil I needed and got the message about it.

I'm just wondering if I can still get some shellfish or other fossils I need from that site through 2-in-1s or if I should save my GZ tickets. I've got 28 of them left.

Unless you want more number of fossils to get a better chance of a 2-in-1, there's no benefits. Just save your tickets for future stuff or the picture booth.

Message 612 of 828 (204 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

Oct 26, 2012

AlabamaWorley87 wrote:

I only dig at site one and site two now and I have found all the fossils in all three sites. I've been busy with RE 6 and have been neglecting my digging recently. I just got my platinum so I'll be back to digging again and hopefully get this done soon too.

The only advantage I see potentially is that you get more extra large fossils at the paid site and those might yield a better chance of getting second fossil finds. I have no idea if that is in fact true. I do know that I never seem to have gotten a second fossil in a small clod and those I assay each day to make room for medium, large and extra large I'm saving for the Mysterious Lady. 

As Nagon suggested I'm saving my tickets for other things. 

Message 613 of 828 (196 Views)
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Thanks guys. I'll save them, with my luck I'll dig 28 more times at the paid site and not get a single 2-in-1 anyway.

This might be a dumb question Joanna, but why do you need to free up space if you are only digging at two sites? You will only get six clods each day, and the mysterious lady shows up every ten days, so you shouldn't need to free up space. Unless you miss appraising on one of her days I suppose. I was just going to start saving the small clods for her too.
Message 614 of 828 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I would rather have the moving dinosaurs then the fossils, Maybe, Granzella  or another developer could make like a Jurassic style park space with roaming dinosaurs. 

Could make a Raptor riding  race game,  and or a tyrannosaurus hunting game riding your saddle broke Raptor to Hunt. 

Granzella is a good developer, just so pricey on items, and decorative items mostly, which keeps me away from most of their items.

Message 615 of 828 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2412 posts

Oct 27, 2012
So I just dumped literally 7 days worth of work on the girl. Only got three new things; Coelacanthiformes Fragment 1, and more importantly, a piece of the Elk and THAT DANGED T-REX PELVIC REGION. Finally.

Alas, I'm not done with the paid site yet. What else could I be missing from there...? Unless Mammoth and Elk pieces are there, all my "proper" dinos are now done... I suppose the big concern is that I'm GOING to run out of tickets before the girl next appears...

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 616 of 828 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 27, 2012
The mammoth and elk shouldn't be at the paid site. I got my last paid site fossil last night and I'm still missing a bunch of pieces of both of them.

I'm about to give her about 70 clods, hopefully I'll get something new.
Message 617 of 828 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Actually, I only had 54 clods to give her.

I got Starfish Yellow Fragment II and Brittle Star Blue, the last two starfish fossils I needed. I also found Mammoth Abdomen and Tail, and Irish Elk Front Legs.

No 2-in-1s, but not too bad. 24 fossils left to find.
Message 618 of 828 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I am still missing the Mammoth Rear Legs. I have not found a single Mammoth fossil since wave 3 released. What is up with that ??
Posted Image

Message 619 of 828 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Oh, off topic, BUT, I just noticed that our Forum status changed to Halloween related names.
Posted Image

Message 620 of 828 (128 Views)
0 Likes