Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Re: Granzella Explosion on the 14th in NA.

Nov 13, 2012

ladybug17 wrote:

GAH! So expensive, lol. Thanks for the info!

Guess I'll be broke after these updates, lol!

Yeah I know. Loco items are expensive. It's why I've only to day purchased the Hoverdisks. I just think they cost too much.

i do want the roller skates though so I'll probably break down and get them. I'm hoping 3 dollars for the regular ones given I'm not planning on getting the inline ones. I will get one pair for my Joanna account – probably the white ones – and one pair for my Claire account. That's 6 or 7 dollars potentially. But they do look like a lot of fun so I'm sure I'll be getting them.

Message 31 of 40 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
675 posts

Nov 13, 2012

IKR! I've been resisting the skateboard waiting for these skates. The price alone has made it easy...

But those skates, what I like is they go with everything! Even formal dresses and boots, LOL! They are too awesome to resist.

Message 32 of 40 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I'm not sure where the bunny slipper skates come from. Someone needs to explain that one to me. They look so cute. Oh I'd get those on a slow week if we ever get a slow week again.

Seems the amount of content we are getting is exploding these days. Have to be selective and I know that tons of loco stuff has to be coming so I'm going to wait on much of it and see what arrives. I'm hoping they'll get cheaper and better when it comes to animations. 

The hoverdisks are everywhere given they are only .99. I even saw a couple girls underwater over at Granzella's Island space this morning when doing my fossil runs. I'm going to have to try that when I get the chance cause it looked like fun. 

Message 33 of 40 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Hey, was checking EU this morning.

The beret and jacket outfits are bundles only. They're not selling items separate, though I would assume items can be used separate when bought.

Like the safari outfits, school girl skirts, etc.

I kind of wish Granzella would sell items separate, and stop with the bundled items. Because most of us, don't want every item that comes in a bundle.

So it would be nice to pick, and choose.

Message 34 of 40 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 13, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

The beret and jacket outfits are bundles only. They're not selling items separate, though I would assume items can be used separate when bought.

I kind of wish Granzella would sell items separate, and stop with the bundled items. Because most of us, don't want every item that comes in a bundle.

Do you think the pigtails are separate from the berets?

Message 35 of 40 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 13, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Do you think the pigtails are separate from the berets?

I would think you would be able to wear them, without the berets.

But I think they won't be sold out of the bundle, though.

Message 36 of 40 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Nov 13, 2012

If any of you want to get a look at the tea house you may add me id be more then happy to show you around {not much to see } but it get you ready^^ 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 37 of 40 (118 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 13, 2012

*looking at title of thread*

Y'know, after dealing with the reactor disaster and the tsunami damage, I really don't think the people of Japan deserve explosions stacked on top of them...

Photobucket
Message 38 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 14, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

So, wait... are they selling all suits as one bundle and all dresses as one? Kind of like with the airline hostess?

Or are they seperate bundles like "red suit bundle" (with the red suit, red hat, red shoes) and the "blue dress bundle?"

Message 39 of 40 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 14, 2012

AceofSpades213 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

So, wait... are they selling all suits as one bundle and all dresses as one? Kind of like with the airline hostess?

Or are they seperate bundles like "red suit bundle" (with the red suit, red hat, red shoes) and the "blue dress bundle?"

http://alphazone4.com/store/#update1557

How you see it there, from last weeks EU update.

It'll be like "Red suit bundle/etc." Not just all in one bundle.

Each bundle, seems to be color coded.

Berets are the same way, color coded.

Message 40 of 40 (57 Views)
0 Likes