Great Video Jo :smileyvery-happy:

Message 11 of 14 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Re: Granzella Dolphin Transport

Sep 25, 2012

Thank you MJ! :smileyhappy:

I did go ahead and make a companion video which shows the Wagon Transport at EDO when going to Southern Island Hideaway. Have a look! I didn't know about it at the time. There may be other secrets as well. Granzella is awesome. 

I updated the OP as well.

Joanna

Message 12 of 14 (74 Views)
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Thanks for the great video, Joanna.. Going to have to go to Edo and jump on the wagon! :smileylol:

Posted Image
Message 13 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 4, 2012

The Granzella Dolphin Transport could be the reason behind those reports from PS Home users that play in the Hudson Dolphin Racing game indicating that their dolphins apparently were deleted from their personal Dolphin Room.  Perhaps the dolphins were hired by people from the Granzella Dolphin Transport System to help people go from the Glittering Sands Beach to the Granzella Southern Island Hideaway. PS Home gets beyond being incredibly funny whenever it comes to ideas that match so well some of the so called "strange glitches of the system". HAHAHA :smileylol:!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A LOVELY PSN PLAYSTATION HOME BUG STUFFED PIZZA FROM SWAT THAT FLY PIZZA DELIVERY JUST FOR ME"!!!
Message 14 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes