Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
4515 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013
No i was being a dbag during the kikai event, missed almost all of it. I will find someone to give me a ride out there even if i have to sit there a full day with "looking for help" over my head lol. Thanks for answers.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 97 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
No i was being a dbag during the kikai event, missed almost all of it. I will find someone to give me a ride out there even if i have to sit there a full day with "looking for help" over my head lol. Thanks for answers.

Lol, you're welcome, Buck, and good luck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 97 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013

ooOHinataOoo ooOHeldOoo:

smokingpistol wrote:
Wow keep trying I guess Hinata? That really stinks D:

I know, right? That's what I'm doing, Pistol. It looks like I'm not good enough for their gold. :womansad:


:^/ I have the stack of gold bars. I believe they were rewarded because I earlier earned the gold bar from the Southern Island Hideaway by searching under the water.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 97 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/26/2013
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Can anyone with a two person tube take me out to the treasure chest at glittering sands or do i have to have a tube of my own to get out there? Only thing that really appeals to me much out of all this stuff is that bonfire.

Hey Buck? I don't own any floatation devices. I just swam out to the island, opened the chest, and got the reward. Should work for you too. Good Luck :smileyhappy:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 97 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
8664 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013
^ that technically shouldnt be possible but....
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 97 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/26/2013
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013

Am I doing something I shouldn't be? I'm not playing the rafting/tubing mini game. I just walk out into the water, and press x to swim when prompted. A friend of mine did it too. I do have the Kikai items for the water, but it's not prompting me to use them or showing me using them when I go swimming. As far as I know, I don't think I'm doing anything illegal or wrong.....

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 97 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
4515 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013
I tried that already @Midknight. It wont let me swim past a certain area. Bout to go and try again tho, i got a thing for fire. Thanks for input.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 97 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/26/2013
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

Buck, I'm there now, and I do have a raft and tube. Come find me. I'll help. Already sent you a message on home. I'll also be on tonight. Message me on home, and I'll be happy to come help any time I'm on. Apparently, the Kilka items can be used in Glittering Sands now. You can swim as long as they're in your inventory. That's why I can just swim out to it. But I will give you a ride if you need one.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 97 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013

Midnight_Secrets wrote:

Buck, I'm there now, and I do have a raft and tube. Come find me. I'll help. Already sent you a message on home. I'll also be on tonight. Message me on home, and I'll be happy to come help any time I'm on. Apparently, the Kilka items can be used in Glittering Sands now. You can swim as long as they're in your inventory. That's why I can just swim out to it. But I will give you a ride if you need one.


Just in case you don't know, the Kikia tube and raft are only for one person to use. Not two people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 97 (324 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/26/2013
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 12, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Midnight_Secrets wrote:

Buck, I'm there now, and I do have a raft and tube. Come find me. I'll help. Already sent you a message on home. I'll also be on tonight. Message me on home, and I'll be happy to come help any time I'm on. Apparently, the Kilka items can be used in Glittering Sands now. You can swim as long as they're in your inventory. That's why I can just swim out to it. But I will give you a ride if you need one.


Just in case you don't know, the Kikia tube and raft are only for one person to use. Not two people.


LOL. Thanks Hinata. I found that out the hard way last night. Since a few of my friends needed the reward as well, I just went ahead and bought the double sized mat. So, the water taxi offer still stands, not only to Buck, but to anyone who needs a ride out to the island. Just contact me on home. It's no bother at all. I'd like to help out the community.... with that reward, or with any other that someone needs help with.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 97 (286 Views)