Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 11, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Lizette_Karen wrote:

JAHoE wrote:

There are a few more items added this week.

if you happen to unlock the demon sword from Edo you can then go get the second version of it for wider cloths.

Also if you buy one of the Lance and shield you will get a wall hanging. I'm unsure if it does that for all of them as i bought only the silver version. it would be cool if the fire and darkness version are this way as well. if anyone has purchased them please let us know.

BBB4.jpg

as you unlock the demon sword?

No, you just need to own the specific paid lance item (you'll get the color you paid for). If you own it, then you'll receive the reward at the costumer center.

yes, I have the spear, thanks and win the sword demon with the old man who is behind the missions

Message 61 of 97 (431 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

To  unlock demon sword, you must 1st talk to the old man behind  the group fight.  

Then you must clear the game 4 times ,  a box and 8 pieces of rock ,    1st clear you get box and 2 of the rocks, then 2 rocks each clear after, total 8..  that's when you go back to old guy  and the sword will be rewarded.

a1ab1 .jpg

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 62 of 97 (409 Views)
Wastelander
511 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Also, let it be known that if you don't do well in battle, but still defeat the centepede, you only get one tablet. I had to heal twice the first time, and I only got one piece. All the other times, I didn't heal and defeated the centepede quickly--and I got two per game.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 63 of 97 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9317 posts

Oct 11, 2013
once you get the demon sword (glowing centipede one) after collecting all the fossils, go to customer care for another denon sword that works with bulkier clothing :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 64 of 97 (380 Views)
Wastelander
511 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Also, it looks to me like the lancer wall ornament is indeed silver. Perhaps it is darker silver for the black set, but the one I got looks identical to the picture, and mine is black. *shrugs* Still looks nice in my ballroom!

Club: Nachtmere
Message 65 of 97 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Oct 11, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

GM0530 wrote:

What are the gold bars for and how can i get them? :smileyhappy: Thanks!

If you got the 1 gold bar from New Years, then you'll be able to get the stacked gold bars.

This item was requested by a JP user so it doesn't have to use many slots to pile the 1 bar.

I did the New Year's event and got my gold bar. The Customer Center hasn't given me my stack of gold bars. :womansad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 66 of 97 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9317 posts

Oct 11, 2013
Wow keep trying I guess Hinata? That really stinks D:
Support Forums
Message 67 of 97 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6128 posts

Oct 11, 2013
Can anyone with a two person tube take me out to the treasure chest at glittering sands or do i have to have a tube of my own to get out there? Only thing that really appeals to me much out of all this stuff is that bonfire.
Message 68 of 97 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Oct 11, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Wow keep trying I guess Hinata? That really stinks D:

I know, right? That's what I'm doing, Pistol. It looks like I'm not good enough for their gold. :womansad:

Message 69 of 97 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Oct 11, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Can anyone with a two person tube take me out to the treasure chest at glittering sands or do i have to have a tube of my own to get out there? Only thing that really appeals to me much out of all this stuff is that bonfire.

Do you have the Kikai tube reward? If you do, you can use that to get to the island for the reward. And, no, you don't have to buy your own tube to get there. You can ride with someone to get there.

Message 70 of 97 (322 Views)