Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 10, 2013

Thank you I got my sword and box this morning. I had no idea he was there! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 97 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3453 posts

Oct 10, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

These are not rewards per say,

Some are variations of the items that we already bought and some are apology gifts and not everyone will receive these.  For instance, the sword is a variation that you can wear that sits further from the body.  This is so if you wear a wider kimono the sword is not burried in your outfit, same with the hair pieces that sit a bit further for bigger hairstyles.

Now, if you have not bought any of these items you will not get the variations of them, I just wanted to clarify so that people dont start screaming foul play or start messaging Gz about items they didnt get.  

So, what you're saying, for example, if someone bought one of the Succubus outfits now, they won't be getting the Succubus items from the Customer Center?

No sweety, what I mean is that you have to the own pieces to get the variations of them since you cannot get a variation of an item you dont own.  So yes!  If you bought any of these today you can get the variations of it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 97 (456 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9067 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I can confirm the Black Lance rewards a wall hanging version as well from Granzellas Customer Care Booth at Granzella Plaza in Twilight. It does not have the glow effect the lance for your back does. I can only assume red lance does the same and rewards a wall hanging.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 97 (414 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4195 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Even though I have no desire to fend off giant bugs, that wall-hanging shield with lances is pretty cool!

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 97 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 10, 2013

What are the gold bars for and how can i get them? :smileyhappy: Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 97 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
791 posts

Oct 10, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

What are the gold bars for and how can i get them? :smileyhappy: Thanks!

If you got the 1 gold bar from New Years, then you'll be able to get the stacked gold bars.

This item was requested by a JP user so it doesn't have to use many slots to pile the 1 bar.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 97 (340 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Thanks :smileyhappy: I was in another state On New years :smileysad:  lol

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 97 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Oct 10, 2013

JAHoE wrote:

There are a few more items added this week.

if you happen to unlock the demon sword from Edo you can then go get the second version of it for wider cloths.

Also if you buy one of the Lance and shield you will get a wall hanging. I'm unsure if it does that for all of them as i bought only the silver version. it would be cool if the fire and darkness version are this way as well. if anyone has purchased them please let us know.

BBB4.jpg

as you unlock the demon sword?

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 97 (309 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
791 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Lizette_Karen wrote:

JAHoE wrote:

if you happen to unlock the demon sword from Edo you can then go get the second version of it for wider cloths.

Also if you buy one of the Lance and shield you will get a wall hanging. I'm unsure if it does that for all of them as i bought only the silver version. it would be cool if the fire and darkness version are this way as well. if anyone has purchased them please let us know.

BBB4.jpg

No, you just need to own the specific paid lance item (you'll get the color you paid for). If you own it, then you'll receive the reward at the costumer center.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 97 (298 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

Oct 11, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Lizette_Karen wrote:

JAHoE wrote:

BBB4.jpg

No, you just need to own the specific paid lance item (you'll get the color you paid for). If you own it, then you'll receive the reward at the costumer center.

I bought the black lance and shield last night and went to the customer service desk to get the wall hanging version.  I'm not 100% sure but I think it is the same as the one pictured.  I don't believe there are different versions of the wall hanging but I could be wrong as I can't check for certain as I am at work.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 97 (291 Views)
0 Likes