Treasure Hunter
4383 posts

Re: Granzella Customer Center: Free Items

Oct 4, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Well the sword I received was probably for option number 1. "A loosed waist sword" which is probably what all sword owners got just a further out version of their sword. @Tarazuma did you get the "Famous Sword - Drying Pool" at all?

Also question: If I say bought an item today am I still eligible for support desk items? Like if I bought the Halberd today would I get a wall hanging one?

You should, I was able to do that in JP at the Neon customer service center. I'm about to try right now. :smileywink:

Did it work, Stevev?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 97 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4383 posts

Oct 4, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

These are not rewards per say,

Some are variations of the items that we already bought and some are apology gifts and not everyone will receive these.  For instance, the sword is a variation that you can wear that sits further from the body.  This is so if you wear a wider kimono the sword is not burried in your outfit, same with the hair pieces that sit a bit further for bigger hairstyles.

Now, if you have not bought any of these items you will not get the variations of them, I just wanted to clarify so that people dont start screaming foul play or start messaging Gz about items they didnt get.  

So, what you're saying, for example, if someone bought one of the Succubus outfits now, they won't be getting the Succubus items from the Customer Center?

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 97 (492 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28765 posts

Oct 4, 2013

That's a good question Hinata. I would hope they would apply even if you bought the outfit now.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 97 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4383 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

That's a good question Hinata. I would hope they would apply even if you bought the outfit now.

Thank you, Jo. I hope what Stevev said is true. I haven't gotten a chance to buy one of the Succubus outfits yet for NA and it would suck if I wasn't able to get the Succubus items from the Customer Center when I do have a chance to buy the outfit.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 97 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Does anyone know how to get item number 11 (Cutie Dress in yellow)? I have a friend who loves yellow.

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 97 (467 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1418 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

I got 4 items

1) Halberd Hung on Wall

2) Pile of Gold Bars

3) Fossil, Velociraptor ( body, legs)

4) Famous Sword Dotanuki ( for Large- sized Clothes, Men)

I got all of the above items as well as a blue sword but then again I had bought both anyways.  I think the halberd wall hanging is the best out of the lot though.

photo jzhft1_zps6af66a43.png
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 97 (455 Views)
Fender Bender
2572 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Sorry I can't quote, I'm on my iPhone, but to VioletWinds, I was awarded the yellow skirt of item 11 which was for owning the equivalent black skirt.

It's found under the 'sexy' department in the Granzella store, and called the cutie frilled dress.

I only bought the skirt, so was only awarded the yellow skirt, but I assume if you buy one of the tops as well you will also receive the yellow top.

Good luck, and hope this helps :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 97 (440 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Oct 4, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Sorry I can't quote, I'm on my iPhone, but to VioletWinds, I was awarded the yellow skirt of item 11 which was for owning the equivalent black skirt.

It's found under the 'sexy' department in the Granzella store, and called the cutie frilled dress.

I only bought the skirt, so was only awarded the yellow skirt, but I assume if you buy one of the tops as well you will also receive the yellow top.

Thank you. I'll let her know.

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 97 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Oct 5, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Thank you, buy two pieces, and I received the two pieces in yellow :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 97 (390 Views)
PlayStation MVP
431 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

There are a few more items added this week.

if you happen to unlock the demon sword from Edo you can then go get the second version of it for wider cloths.

Also if you buy one of the Lance and shield you will get a wall hanging. I'm unsure if it does that for all of them as i bought only the silver version. it would be cool if the fire and darkness version are this way as well. if anyone has purchased them please let us know.

BBB4.jpg

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 97 (282 Views)
0 Likes