Reply
Nov 19 2012
By: Joanna_Dark_ PlayStation MVP 28995 posts
Online

Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

62 replies 589 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

Interesting we are getting this and still no Tea House. Wonder what is up with that? There will be free outfits at the personal space store for both owners and guests. 

 

Full worldwide GZ update is here: GZ Update

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 63 (589 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4776 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

Glad I held off getting this in JP. I'm going to turn mine into a Amsterdam Cafe. ( I don't need to need to explain do I? ).

 





Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 63 (587 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
4202 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012
Will you have space cakes on the menu? Lolz....
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 63 (581 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4776 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Will you have space cakes on the menu? Lolz....

Oh sure. Brownies and cookies too and our signiture Banana OG Bread......:smileytongue:

 





Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 63 (573 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

 

this will be great as i was working on a gothic restaurant anyway . i picked up silent hill downpour diner & it was a utter fail because its basically already customized . i surely hope this place isnt the same way .

@ Joanna_Dark_ yea still no tea house but im more interested in neon downtown

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 63 (558 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28995 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

 

this will be great as i was working on a gothic restaurant anyway . i picked up silent hill downpour diner & it was a utter fail because its basically already customized . i surely hope this place isnt the same way .

@ Joanna_Dark_ yea still no tea house but im more interested in neon downtown


I know we all want Neon. Wish they'd announce that already too. I think I'll live there when it does in fact arrive. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 63 (552 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4776 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

 

this will be great as i was working on a gothic restaurant anyway . i picked up silent hill downpour diner & it was a utter fail because its basically already customized . i surely hope this place isnt the same way .

@ Joanna_Dark_ yea still no tea house but im more interested in neon downtown


I know we all want Neon. Wish they'd announce that already too. I think I'll live there when it does in fact arrive. 


Oh don't worry, you'll be living there alright.....LOL. It take a lot of time to acquire the points to buy stuff in the store.

As I said before, taking that space and just plopping it on a NA server would make no sense. The whole space needs to be redone for it to be Americanized (for lack of a better word, if it even is one).

 





Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 63 (542 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28995 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

 

this will be great as i was working on a gothic restaurant anyway . i picked up silent hill downpour diner & it was a utter fail because its basically already customized . i surely hope this place isnt the same way .

@ Joanna_Dark_ yea still no tea house but im more interested in neon downtown


I know we all want Neon. Wish they'd announce that already too. I think I'll live there when it does in fact arrive. 


Oh don't worry, you'll be living there alright.....LOL. It take a lot of time to acquire the points to buy stuff in the store.

As I said before, taking that space and just plopping it on a NA server would make no sense. The whole space needs to be redone for it to be Americanized (for lack of a better word, if it even is one).

 


Well I have most of the rewards in Japan so I know how much time it takes. I'm really just missing a couple dresses and many of the smaller items – jewelry and the like. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 63 (535 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2270 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012

I can see a user with the name swag wearing these outfits.

Because like the saying goes.

"Who needs education when you can have swag?" 

 

<: |

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 63 (519 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
4990 posts
 

Re: Granzella Burger Apartment In NA This Week

Nov 19, 2012
Darn it, I so need those GZ Burger outfits in USA Home! Aww...
PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 63 (502 Views)
Reply
0 Likes