Reply
Apr 09 2007
By: P3T372__GRIFFIN Treasure Hunter 6938 posts
Offline

Good News About Beta

35 replies 31 views Edited Apr 9, 2007
http://www.homebetatrial.com/privacyPolicy.html  You don't have to be 18 to subscribe for it scroll down to number 7 on that site!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/07/2007
Offline
154 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007
Great.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007
I'm 42 & that's not good news. Means kids will be doing adult work. Bet there will be a few disclosure rules broken.
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007
I'm 14 so I don't have to get my parents signature thank god.


red dog1 wrote:
I'm 42 & that's not good news. Means kids will be doing adult work. Bet there will be a few disclosure rules broken.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/16/2005
Offline
17231 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007
That's for the final version of home. Read the EULA to discover that:

You must be over 18 years of age and a PSN Master Account Holder to participate in the Trials.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007


TheLostChild wrote:
That's for the final version of home. Read the EULA to discover that:

You must be over 18 years of age and a PSN Master Account Holder to participate in the Trials.



PHEW!! I thought All beta's had that. All the ones I have done did. Thanks for easing my mind. lol
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007
Well my psn master account is set to a older age because its my older bros.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/19/2006
Offline
896 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007


az009 wrote:
Well my psn master account is set to a older age because its my older bros.



Just keep in mind while you're using your older bros PSN account that if you break the rules in Home its your brother who will pay the price.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2004
Offline
1128 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007


RaAsuar wrote:


az009 wrote:
Well my psn master account is set to a older age because its my older bros.



Just keep in mind while you're using your older bros PSN account that if you break the rules in Home its your brother who will pay the price.


its a virtual world beta.. what's the worst thing he could do?
Being popular is like being in a crowded elevator... You're just a fart away from being hated.

Proud GAP Member!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/11/2006
Offline
8593 posts
 

Re: Good News About Beta

Apr 9, 2007
they could ban your IP address and block you from the full version of Home forever, not to mention kick you out of the beta
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes