Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: Go Pink 4 October By Lockwood [Item List-]

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

lol! 

Of course like several others have mentioned in this thread, I already own and have paid for just about everything listed :smileytongue:

Its still great to see that these will be free and giftable to our less fortunate lovers of pink fashion  :3

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 59 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7125 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So wait, guys don't get a pair of pants? That sucks, ladies get two full free outfits and we almost get one full one. *insert 'That's sexist' raging comments here*

But really, if it were the other way around there would be 20 threads about it already. 

So you'll walk around without pants now? :smileywink:

Oh really?? Ummm...where are the guys walking around without pants exactly?  I uhh...just want to know so I can avoid it...that's it.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 59 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Oct 3, 2012

So are these only avaiable by gifting or can you get them all in the LKWD Store? :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 59 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 3, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

So are these only avaiable by gifting or can you get them all in the LKWD Store? :smileyvery-happy:

The first picture, and the two first rows on the second are the gifting items.

Rest are store.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 59 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I don't recall Lcokwood mentioning donations being taken, but I was charged $0.49 for the pink microphone, even though it was listed as free.

PSNRECEIPT2.png

So be careful when getting the free items that are in the Lockwood store, everyone. If may say free where the price is, but you might end up getting a charge.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 59 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I got charged for the microphone to.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 59 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
312 posts

Oct 3, 2012

You two must've bought it before the price was changed to free. This morning it was still $0.49 even though it was in the free section. I just got them both and didn't get charged.

Latest : Wolfenstein: The New Order
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 59 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
37 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Aww...that kinda sucks

It's great for people who don't own the items, but for people like me who own all of them, it's kinda a bummer

I was hoping the pink items would be all new items, home could always use more pink items! :cattongue:

Anyway, it's a really cool thing to do for the community, but new items would have been cooler :cathappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 59 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Oct 3, 2012

KUDOS TO LKWD!! They always come thru for the home community:womanhappy:. I was pleasantly surprised at how much was given this is very generous of them.  I did have some of the stuff on my main account already, but I was able to gift it to my EU account for free.  This is a wonderful cause and for you to step forward like this is a testament to how great of a Dev/company you are.  Thanks again for the gifts :heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 59 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Oct 4, 2012

BigInJapan_ wrote:

You two must've bought it before the price was changed to free. This morning it was still $0.49 even though it was in the free section. I just got them both and didn't get charged.

No, when I bought it, the price read as FREE, not $0.49.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 59 (147 Views)
0 Likes