Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
956 posts

Re: Given Honors today By the Tycoon Home staff Facebook !

Nov 7, 2013

Congratulations :smileyhappy:

Honestly, this gesture is yet another example for Hellfire entrancing customer support.

They are listening to the players community, following feedback, and keeping in touch with us.

I am not saying they are the only to provide an excellent players relations, but they are certainly among the best.

Well done Sweet :smileyhappy:

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (166 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Nov 7, 2013

torag365 wrote:

Congratulations :smileyhappy:

Honestly, this gesture is yet another example for Hellfire entrancing customer support.

They are listening to the players community, following feedback, and keeping in touch with us.

I am not saying they are the only to provide an excellent players relations, but they are certainly among the best.

Well done Sweet :smileyhappy:

There great he comes to the train station like a regular Joe. Just one of the peeps. He takes his time and stays. I do like the company.
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (155 Views)
Uncharted Territory
956 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Yep I am seeing him often at the train station, it is always a cool surprise to meet a mod.

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Nov 8, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Great video Sweet2525

I always enjoyed Tycoon Home and found great joy in creating actual cities.

Miami and Manhattan - even Tyler Texas - now that they've added a lot more building I can finish my near replicas.

I enjoy it also Miss Blue. I come see your city soon
sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Nov 8, 2013

torag365 wrote:

Yep I am seeing him often at the train station, it is always a cool surprise to meet a mod.

Yes I see him a lot at the train station also.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
707 posts

Nov 8, 2013

torag365 wrote:

I'm no mere mod -- I'm the Community Manager at Hellfire Games! A big part of my job is talking to our players in Home, on the forums, on Facebook, Twitter, and over e-mail about what they like about our games, any issues they might have, and what they'd like to see in the future. We can only develop the best content possible with input from players like you. :robothappy:

Like Novus Prime and Home Tycoon on Facebook for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (117 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

torag365 wrote:

I'm no mere mod -- I'm the Community Manager at Hellfire Games! A big part of my job is talking to our players in Home, on the forums, on Facebook, Twitter, and over e-mail about what they like about our games, any issues they might have, and what they'd like to see in the future. We can only develop the best content possible with input from players like you. :robothappy:

who thought you were a mod..lol..
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
956 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

torag365 wrote:

I know you are the community manager at HF Games, and you are doing an amazing job.

I am calling to every staff member a mod, it is just easier for me. :smileyhappy:

torag365Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Nov 11, 2013

xHammerLane wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

All we have is our health. I like to stay positive.:womanhappy:

...and our EVERYTHING!  :manhappy:

That's true Hammer.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (65 Views)
0 Likes