Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: Giant Robot on sea

Jul 15, 2013
Sadly North American P$Home is an after-thought.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2603 posts

Jul 15, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
Sadly North American P$Home is an after-thought.

That maybe true to some extent, but an after-thought is some what better than no-thought at all.:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2580 posts

Jul 15, 2013

I got the suit on my uk account already, a friend helped me. I tried with random co-pilots at first, and we really didn't know what we were doing. My friend had already got the suit, so he was good at it. When I have a chance I am helping another friend get it, because he has an old style controller and it is easier with a newer one. The suit is nice, I wish I could get it on my us accounts too, but I guess I will happy that at least we got a "rachet and clank" poster : /

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4085 posts

Jul 15, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

I got the suit on my uk account already, a friend helped me. I tried with random co-pilots at first, and we really didn't know what we were doing. My friend had already got the suit, so he was good at it. When I have a chance I am helping another friend get it, because he has an old style controller and it is easier with a newer one. The suit is nice, I wish I could get it on my us accounts too, but I guess I will happy that at least we got a "rachet and clank" poster : /

I gave up trying as not only could I not find a co-pilot that knew what they were doing, but I never could get the clockwise and counterclockwise rotating action to register.  I tried rotating both joysticks and even rotating the sixaxis, and still it never registers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

DoubleM101 wrote:

Maybe it´s a "normal" thing, but i rarely go to Playstation Home but today i walk there and i notice an giant robot on sea.

I´m curious. Whats the meaning?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7425/9295183822_60776ac567_c.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2870/9292419705_bf7ba1af2f_c.jpg

Huh? What Giant Robot? :manindifferent:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1156 posts

Jul 15, 2013
That feel when no Gipsy Danger on NA Home. ; ^ ;
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

I gave up trying as not only could I not find a co-pilot that knew what they were doing, but I never could get the clockwise and counterclockwise rotating action to register.  I tried rotating both joysticks and even rotating the sixaxis, and still it never registers.

if u have to rotate from top to bottom, push the left stick straight up first then rotate, bottom to top left stick straight down first then rotate. hope this helps.

i got the suit on my eu account(s) so i can help u, if u want 2 send me a msg

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4085 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

Thanks, I can log in in the next few minutes if you are free.  My UK account is AMDB5_64  ...a reference to James Bond's original 1964 Aston Martin DB5 

In fact, all my regional accounts are movie related to the region they are for.

Hard_Boiled_92

Godzilla_Gojira

:smileyhappy:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 15, 2013

allrighty ill log in now. my Eu id is Ravens_Talons. its a secondary account but got no room in my friendlist on my main guy

see u on home

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes