Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1604 posts

Re: Getting Answers to Questions, Concerns & Suggestions about Home... Finally

Jul 9, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

It's very unlikely that anyone knows whats going on.  Some people just want to look as if they are more important so they say things that migh suggest they know more of whats going on.  Even the Home volunteer memebrs or MVP's know very little about whats goes on.

The  lesson here is if a user does not have a tag saying that they work for Sony don't believe them when they say they have unknown sources.

Wait! You mean my source who says he knows someone whose third cousin on his mother's side works at Sony, (or used to but he was fired for no reason at all) isn't reliable?

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (285 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jul 9, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:
Wait! You mean my source who says he knows someone whose third cousin on his mother's side works at Sony, (or used to but he was fired for no reason at all) isn't reliable?

To tell the truth I don't know how reliable that person is?  I get most of my info about Home from a friend that I paid off that works for "Psychic Friends Network:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (275 Views)
Survivor
1981 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Well, thank you Heart.

It's the obvious conclusion on the table. The PS3 is and was a great console, for it's time. It was once deemed a "supercomputer" and it did things that werent even possible in comparison to previous gen consoles.

But the PS3 is tapped out. It had a great run. Devs made lots of really great games with it, Sony gave us a HOME thru PS3, all the scrpit kiddies gave us some really nice homebrew and literally gave us the keys to jailbreak our own PS3 (for those who advocate that sorta thing) It's the number one device and console for Netfix.

But...all good things..must come to an end. If Home is going to go any further, it's gonna happen on the PS4...or it's not gonna happen at all.

I dont mean any offense with all the rage...but people can only take so much, ya know. It's a hard pill to swallow, when you begin to realise...youre coming to the bitter-sweet end of a wonderful journey.

And noone seems to be lifting a finger to do anything about ensuring it's survival or evolution. Like I said...I'll walk all the way up to the cliff with you guys...but im not jumping off. Send me a postcard, when you get to the bottom. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (138 Views)