Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
297 posts

Re: Get it while its hot!

Sep 11, 2013

I didn't know about the yacht just the MIB clubhouse i hope its still there on the 11th ..i own it but my alternate account doesn't i'll wait till homes up then check it out.. ty.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (322 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9263 posts

Sep 11, 2013
also the MIB weapons bundle and complete bundle are on sale. huge savings. you cant beat a personal space and club for two bucks tho. it comes with a bunch of furniture items as well.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
1678 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:
Man, the yacht is a great deal, if only GTA 5 didn't come next week. Need to find a way to make a quick fiver, maybe sell some blood?

Hmmm, previous to Whimsy Hollow and Sodium Blimp, my default space was Sunset Yacht. However, despite it's great price point atm, let me remind people that this space is STILL broken and has been since for at least 2.5 months.

All attempts to contact LOOT and have these issues fixed (Capers, missing wildlife, etc.) have so far been in vain. I haven't heard from Lindsey regarding a fix for Sunset Yacht in weeks. I'm hoping it will be resolved soon as September 19th is coming up ... ahem! ...

I think it was Dr. Do Little that said in the Support link I posted  - what seemed like a good value is now the worst. I refused to think this space is a clunker ... I really love this space and want others to enjoy it like I do ... I just wish it can be fixed ... SOON! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (287 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Broken? How so? I was gonna buy it today. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1678 posts

Sep 11, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Broken? How so? I was gonna buy it today. Thanks!

Please read the above post .. I attached the link to the latest Sunset Yacht thread in my previous post (under the word STILL broken). But you can't find it, here's the link in full:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/LOOT-Sunset-Yacht-is-broken-again/m-...

Seriously, I don't want to dissuade you from buying this, GM0530 , but BUYER BEWARE!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (210 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Thanks i got it ! So far the EOD works well and wildlife ( Dolphins and Sharks ) are in the water.  

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1678 posts

Sep 12, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Thanks i got it ! So far the EOD works well and wildlife ( Dolphins and Sharks ) are in the water.  

Hmmm... cool,GM0530. now were the dolphins and  sharks near the boat? The wildlife was actually next to the boat, not off a certain distance.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Yes they were close :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1678 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Yes they were close :smileyhappy:

Actually, I cleared my cache, rebooted Home and loaded my Sunset Yacht again today. NO, the sea life are stil broken. I def. saw sharks and pelicans off in the distance, but my whale, jumping dolphins, and sharks swimming right on the aft of my Yacht are STILL gone. These animals would have swam literally right next to the boat ... and I waited for a good 30 in my space - still no near sea creatures. :smileysad:

I did hear back from Lindsey re: this space, however, on facebook:

9/11, 5:16pm

Loot Entertainment

Hey goddessbunny!

I can definitely check in with the team to see how progress is going with that, as we're juggling several things at the moment, however please keep in mind that I can't make any guarantees and promises.

Will update you! ^LS

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2717 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

I bought the LOOT Yacht on my alt acct. The Capers seem to be working, as I have completed 4 of them so far. BUT I never got the yacht reward on my main account for completing them. Also, this sale was posted on the Forums back on Aug 30th and went live on Sept 2. There have been several Forum posts on it. LOL, al2009man, I thought you were the 1st to give us notice.

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (105 Views)
0 Likes