Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
416 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

Nov 20, 2012

I'm really not keen on the constant jumping animation or how little the wings are.  Props for trying something a bit different, though!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 54 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Re: Get a taster of things to come by checking out the Wings by Lockwood video and more!

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Can't wait to get that rideable lion. The other rideable animals have humps on there backs like camels LOL so this is going to be my first rideable animal. I already have Kiburi the lion I got from e3 and Maliki the lion as a companion so this is going to be great.

I might get the super model animation pack too. I wonder if you can use the female animations on the males LOL.

Buy the way why is there so much negativity here? If you don't like what they have don't buy it and don't complain. Lockwood does a great job at making things and selling them at affordable prices unlike other developers. Maybe they didn't know that these other developers were making wings or that they were told by headquarters to make wings.

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 54 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Lock wood was wasting time  fixing mercia and making stupid uproar, until they didnt have enough resource to design proper locomotion items infact they're so late by weeks compare to other devs. But they still wanna catch up with last minute and half done products to throw at us this week.

Skip!

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 54 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

gjk-23__ wrote:

I might get the super model animation pack too. I wonder if you can use the female animations on the males LOL.

Buy the way why is there so much negativity here? If you don't like what they have don't buy it and don't complain. Lockwood does a great job at making things and selling them at affordable prices unlike other developers. Maybe they didn't know that these other developers were making wings or that they were told by headquarters to make wings.

First, if you can use the emotes interchangably between genders, then I'd buy them.  The males poses, while not great, are better then the women's, so I'd  use those if that's the case. 

Secondly, I am so sick of people telling us not to complain. Oh by all means, just remain silent and let the devs continue to pump out garbage because they think we love it. Voicing our opinion is one of the only ways to let them know what we want and don't want. 

These wings have absolutely idiotic standing animation. There's no way they didn't know other devs were making wings, and of course they were  told to make wings, they want to compete with the other 2 wings sets. However they failed miserably judging from the comments on here. Of course not everyone reads the forum or checks the blog, so they will get alot of sales from people who don't know they will be hopping in place like a fool with these wings.

Lockwood has been steadiily raising the price point of their items, and I'm glad. That way people can't praise and overrate Lockwood while complaining of the prices of other devs without contradicting themselves. Would be funny if these wings were 3.99 and people who didn't buy Hellfire's bought these purely because they are Lockwood. Plus, I'm sure the GM ones will costs much more then the ones in the store. 

Also, considering all the people on here who seem to be on a budget, how is stuff like the Panthabots and Mechjets affordable? Lol. You can transform, so what? You still move at a snail's pace. They are obsolete now with the advent of LMO's. Price is no object for me, but I wouldn't buy those at any price. Also 6.99 for a bathroom set (minimum of 10.99 token pack for the GM one) isn't what I'd call an affordable price for people in that situation. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 54 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 20, 2012

myalana wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
Enough of the wings already.

But...but all the gangsta and fam types LOVES them the wings. It makes 'em look cool and different. They are such unique individuals what with their matching popups, glowing earrings and cool, cool wings.

I can't tell; is this sarcasm, or are you really promoting these wings? :smileyindifferent:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 54 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Myalana's post is making my SarcasmSense® go crazy!

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 54 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Nov 21, 2012

The super model animation pack

we need moare! just saying :smileytongue:

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 54 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Nov 21, 2012

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 54 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29177 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Shame the pack isn't 8 female and not 4 male and 4 female. I know we need more and these are well done. Very happy with them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 54 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I bought the new animations. I have to say that one makes my avi look like she just got a vaccination. Ouch.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 54 (75 Views)
0 Likes