Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
57 posts

Re: Get In Bed with Digital Leisure's Update to The Penthouse.

Nov 2, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

iguelmay wrote:

I didn't realize your avatar needed to use the bathroom so badly.

LOL..........:smileytongue:

All joking aside, this is more about holding a DEV to their word.

Yes, they did update the VIP, but not enough.

The place has been forgotten and swept under the rug. They brainstormed too much and just decided to make a new space.

While this is fine, it's a big leap from 100k to a Million. Another thing, I have this space on my EU account from free chips.

I don't spend on that account and will never hit a Million. I'd like something decent to show for my effort.

Oh, here's CMC again crying about his VIP Suite. DL probably will never fix it just because of your constant complaining. And you think dangling $20 in front of their face like they're some sort of stripper will get them to update it? hah!

These updates are awesome, who cares about the VIP suite not having a bathroom, this one has 2! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 74 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

Not bad. FInally a use for those dinner jackets. Please don't forget the Sheriff's outfit from Fast Draw. Thanks for the sale, DL.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 74 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Anyone who brings a Dragons lair back to life from the 80's off the Amiga computer... Has to have talent and old school standards.

Service with a smile Eh!  Will keep them coming back.. You folks are awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 74 (313 Views)
Fender Bender
2719 posts

Nov 2, 2012

What a super update, and so soon after the PH was released as well. It is so nice and makes such a difference when a dev asks and listens so quickly to feedback.

I love the clothes in the closet, especially as they are ones that you own, which must be a first in Home and breaking new ground.

I am also very pleased to see the balcony change, i loved the view and had a little ramp built up so I could see over the top. I'll be able to remove that now and free up some slots. Really looking forward to when this update goes live.

Thankyou :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 74 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29047 posts

Nov 2, 2012

The balcony changes have to be the best. It was such a shame that the wonderful view was so hard to see. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 74 (266 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Oh that title...

Get in Bed      Me: :smileyembarrassed:

With                 Me: :smileysurprised::smileyvery-happy:

Digital Leisure's Update to The Penthouse              Me: :smileysad:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 74 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2247 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

Good stuff by DL once again. Awesome to see the glass walls on the balcony, the closet is an all new and innovative development and the bed is just plain cool. I have stalled in my efforts to reach a million recently as I am a little less than halfway there, but this just might push me towards sitting my tookus back down at the blackjack and poker tables again. I was only short by one level in Keno for the Elvis outfit before Craps came along--that really took some wind out of my sails I must say, because I've never been a craps guy and just don't know the ins and outs of the game well enough to spend money on it. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 74 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3418 posts

Nov 2, 2012

I have to say Congrats to those who have this space and Kudos to Digital Leisure updates to the space.  I am sitting here drinking my extra tall glass of Hateraid (sour grapes is the flavor..LOL).  I've seen the space and I have to say I fell in :heart: .  

Its just like a real condo and then some, I usually get irritated when Devs hold on to spaces or items as exclusives and not for everyone else, but this is not the case when it comes to this space.  This is a very well deserved reward to those who manage to acquire the space. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 74 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2997 posts

Nov 2, 2012

superlatives wrote:

I totally LOVE the Closet enhancement! Especially as it pertains to the Leaderboard jackets, now you can display them as "trophies" as opposed to clothing items hidden away. But more importantly -- the closet working LIKE a closet makes this personal space act closer to a real life home.

I should let everyone know that ALL these Penthouse updates were a result of comments and ideas from people who took the Penthouse tour! And even one or two forum regulars! :-)

This is great - I don't know many Home devs who would invest the time to upgrade a personal space they give away as a reward!

I have to agree, not only the positive response to user feedback, but the turnaround time to do it is remarkable.  This is the reason DL has risen so quickly to become one of the communities favorite Home Devs!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 74 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

Fakbo wrote:

Oh, here's CMC again crying about his VIP Suite. DL probably will never fix it just because of your constant complaining. And you think dangling $20 in front of their face like they're some sort of stripper will get them to update it?

Clearly you didn't get the humor in my post nor do you understand my point.

When a DEV says they are going to do something, they should do it. It's as simple as that.

If they would've said right from jump street that they wouldn't make changes but instead create a whole other space, then fine.

DL knows what they said, they just won't man up. It's not that I want a bathroom, I just want them to make good on what they promised.

When you expect nothing and get the same, no big deal. When you expect something and get nothing, doesn't make the DEV look good.

Why don't you explain to me why there is a tile floor in the bathroom?

On the plus side, I appreciate the fact that they listen to what we have to say, some of my suggestions (and others) were actually implement in the VIP Suite and Penthouse. I'll probably get the Penthouse this week, but it doesn't change my viewpoint in regards to the VIP Suite.

Oh, and BTW, he is a she!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 74 (205 Views)
0 Likes