Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

Jun 23, 2013

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

IM Still Looking to MEET  GAY Men on Home.  I accept your apology Blondboy47 ill be on home later if you wanna meet up or Any other Gay Men wanna meet up. Since im kind of New to home dont the home community have any Gay Events or Meetings where other Guys and Gals can meet Each other.  I am Openly  up  to meet anyone as long as they respectful  but i found some mean people on home who dont approve of my life cause i live The Gay Life Looking for a Boyfriend. if u nice im looking for nice people to meet and be with.  I Pefer Gay Men but im willing to meet straight People as long they are respesctful.  No one should judge me cause im Gay.

You  just missed the gay pride event. I didn't go( I am hetro, but have gay friends) because I had something else I had to do that night. The people who arranged that event should have let more people know about it.  I hope that you are getting private messages from gay groups inviting you to join them( if they don't post here). Also, does the activity center in the hub still work? Some people set up meetings that way. Good luck

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 240 of 479 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Hmmm... a Gay Pride thing on HOME?  They should let people know, somehow and not be so exclusive!!

Sunny, it's 3.43pm EST now and I'm going to be at the Glittering Sands Beach - Granzella Inc).   I was at action district for about 2 mins and couldn't stand the negative idiots in there right now.... obviously teens puffing out their lil chests.

I'll also keep this on for a while, while I'm there, in case you post, then I'll know and we can figure out where to meet.    :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 479 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4458 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Blondboy47 wrote:

Hmmm... a Gay Pride thing on HOME?  They should let people know, somehow and not be so exclusive!!

Sunny, it's 3.43pm EST now and I'm going to be at the Glittering Sands Beach - Granzella Inc).   I was at action district for about 2 mins and couldn't stand the negative idiots in there right now.... obviously teens puffing out their lil chests.

I'll also keep this on for a while, while I'm there, in case you post, then I'll know and we can figure out where to meet.    :smileyhappy:

I know and I agree, but I think the reason why they kept it on the down load 'cause they didn't want people coming to the event and harrassing people for being gay and lesbian.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 479 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I get that, for sure.  But I also get that for decades now, when we have pride events, there are still those who like to cause trouble..... that's why when we are in groups (or even by one's self), we fight back... make THEM look stupid.  Acceptance is growing every day, but we still have lots of work to do.  Hiding out has proven to NOT be the way to do it.  There's also a great feeling when you start fighting back and you find that more and more peopl come to your defense and help take down the homophobes  :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 479 (253 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Oh well, I was there... at the beach... no one from here showed up, but then, the PS3 froze up solid!  I had to force reboot.

So, I'm not going back for now.. maybe later... it's time to have some fun over here!  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 479 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

A gay pride event did happen it was get! And there was no hate or drama!!

Here a vid of the event!
http://youtu.be/a8UjLY1buhs

Edit: embedded video

U--J

Plz fill free to add anyone of the members of the limelight we are a drama free group of gay men on home!

Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 479 (238 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4458 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

KB20tx wrote:
A gay pride event did happen it was get! And there was no hate or drama!!

Here a vid of the event!
http://youtu.be/a8UjLY1buhs

Edit: embedded video

U--J

Plz fill free to add anyone of the members of the limelight we are a drama free group of gay men on home!

The Lime Light only allows gay men? No lesbians allowed?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 479 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Thanks you, KB20tx for posting that link to the video.  Like I said in my response on youtube, while this is just a virtual reality with avatars, I still became very emotional watching that.

It does need to be inclusive, however.  I'm an older Gay man who has marched and literally fought for our Gay rights.  And those marches and demonstrations and first Gay Pride days where to include ALL GAY PEOPLE, not just a select few.

Again, thanks for the vid link.

Please use plain text.
Message 247 of 479 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Our club is at its max right now but I will see if I can put you on my buddy list I know some lesbians that have groups on home!
Please use plain text.
Message 248 of 479 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Your very welcome! Thank you for marching those streets for us younger gen!!
Please use plain text.
Message 249 of 479 (187 Views)
0 Likes