First Son
1 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

Jun 7, 2013
i am
Please use plain text.
Message 230 of 477 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 7, 2013

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT . i dont wanna spend the time and night alone.  ILL BE at adventure district tonight on the dancefloor then im going to acorn.  hoping to meet some nice  GAY ME Tonight on the dance floor at Adventure district tonight. IM A Mature Gay Male and im Looking for Same.   Hope i can Find Someone 1 nice. IF U SEE ME  come over and dance with me or msg me

Please use plain text.
Message 231 of 477 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Any Gay men here tonight  hoping to meet some nice friends.  then are any friends willing to meet me tonight at adventure district tonight ???  ill willing to talk to anyone tonight as long as i dont get bashed or harassed for being what i am,

Please use plain text.
Message 232 of 477 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Hiya Sunny.  Sorry that I didn't make it there tonight. I normally do.  But this weekend is my Birthday party and we've spent all day shopping and preparing. However, I just got permission for hubby to use the LITTLE TV..... sigh... and can go into the environment.  LOL  maybe see ya there... I am BlondBoy47.... you'll recognize me by the attitude! ROFL   :smileyvery-happy:

by the way, feel free to add me if you wish.

>UPDATE<  it's 9.25pm here, so it looks like more than 2 hrs since you posted. I don't see ya there, so I guess you've left.  Sigh.

oh well, hopefully, another time.

Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 477 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Well, here we have ANOTHER Friday.  So, are a group of we GAY people gonna meet at the bar in Adventure District or what?  :smileyvery-happy:  my suggestion is to NOT hide in any closet.. PLEASE CHECK CLOSETS AT THE DOOR! LOL  and openly greet each other there... if some homophobes drop by, we group together and make them look stupid... which... they already are... just say'n. 

So, anyone Game for tonight?  It's 3.25pm EST when I type this... I'm thinking any time after 7pm EST.

I hope there will be some who will join thiis activistic venture! LOL  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 234 of 477 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I'll go if my Friday night plans fall through. Cheers! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 235 of 477 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Well, as much as I'd like so see y'all there, I hope your plans work out... just say'n though... don't do anything I wouldn't do... but if you do, CLEAN IT UP!  ROFL  :smileyvery-happy:

hehehe ... sorry... can't resist.. I'm a VERY VERY happy, fun-loving guy and LOVE to tease and just have fun.

I'm a believer that life is very short and one must enjoy every second, because one never knows when the end is here.

THAT is why I will NEVER go back into any closet because someone is uncomfortable or has issues.... it's THEIR baggage, not mine!   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 236 of 477 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I Was at Adventure  District  about 3  hours ago my time.   i didnt see any Gay Guys there. I Didnt see u Blondboy47 what did u look like.   i didnt approach all the guys there but the guys i did approach was with their GF  SO i didnt even ask them  if they were Gay, i knew they werent.  It seems to me  they arent Many Gay Guys on Home. im not even looking for a realationship just friendship.  they are very hard to find. im going to stop Looking and just wait for someone to come along and meet me.honestly all this looking isnt Helping i cant find Any. IM Not going to APPROACH ANY GUY ON home And ak them right away if they are Gay.  Thats a big Turn off so i just have to wait in time and eventually he will come Along

Please use plain text.
Message 237 of 477 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Hi  Sunny.  I owe you SUCH a huge appologie.  I was there arlier, but was gone by the time you must have come by.  I so appologize.  But what happened, is that, here at home, in real life, a bunch of our friends showed up and we had a party here.  It's now 11.48 pm EST and they just left now.

I feel bad because I said I'd be there at 7pm.  I was for a little while, but left as the buds started to arrive.  :smileysad:

Tell ya what.  If ya like, please add me to your friends list and I will reply yes.  This way, we (and others) can be in communication directly to be sure we all meet up somewhere (usually Adventure District at the bar).

By us being on each others' friends list, at least there's the symbol that lets us know there is a friend and we can then feel secure on wo's who.

Again, please do accept my deepest appologies for not being there like I had planned. :mansad:

Please use plain text.
Message 238 of 477 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 23, 2013

IM Still Looking to MEET  GAY Men on Home.  I accept your apology Blondboy47 ill be on home later if you wanna meet up or Any other Gay Men wanna meet up. Since im kind of New to home dont the home community have any Gay Events or Meetings where other Guys and Gals can meet Each other.  I am Openly  up  to meet anyone as long as they respectful  but i found some mean people on home who dont approve of my life cause i live The Gay Life Looking for a Boyfriend. if u nice im looking for nice people to meet and be with.  I Pefer Gay Men but im willing to meet straight People as long they are respesctful.  No one should judge me cause im Gay.

Please use plain text.
Message 239 of 477 (167 Views)