Fender Bender
2904 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

May 19, 2013

You don't need a second PS3 to have an alt account Julie. You can have up to 5 on one system. I have 4 on mine, :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 477 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4425 posts

May 19, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

You don't need a second PS3 to have an alt account Julie. You can have up to 5 on one system. I have 4 on mine, :manhappy:

You can have more than five accounts on a PS3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 221 of 477 (493 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1157 posts

May 19, 2013
I think what julie meant by having a second account handy on a second ps3 was an account she could use to add people who wanted to come to her event, thus having a full friend list of people to utilize rather than her main accounts list which likely already has a lot of room taken up by her personal friends leaving little room for event attendees.
Please use plain text.
Message 222 of 477 (490 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 19, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

Yes, you can have more than one account on a PS3. If I organize an event I prefer to use my main account so that I can spend time with friends and use my wardrobe at the event.

I've found that attending with just my alt account is kind of boring. That's why I prefer to use a second PS3 for the alt.

You could also ask a friend to log in as the alt and attend the event if there isn't a second PS3 available.

Please use plain text.
Message 223 of 477 (485 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

May 19, 2013

julie_love wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Yes, you can have more than one account on a PS3. If I organize an event I prefer to use my main account so that I can spend time with friends and use my wardrobe at the event.

I've found that attending with just my alt account is kind of boring. That's why I prefer to use a second PS3 for the alt.

You could also ask a friend to log in as the alt and attend the event if there isn't a second PS3 available.

Oh sorry I misinturpted what you meant. My bad. I know what you mean now.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 224 of 477 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jun 1, 2013

just looking to meet some  gay males on home  from previous posts  people getting wrong idea.  i have many stright friends who  i like get along with .  im just looking to meet GAY MEN WITH Simarliar interests whats THE BIG Deal

Please use plain text.
Message 225 of 477 (385 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Not to worry, Sunny.  While some do not get it, most of us do.

But ya should have been in the adventure district at the bar, tonight. OMG, it was fab-u-lous.

There was a homophobe.... he made the big mistake of starting with me. I was in form, so took the f'er down.

To my surprise, several pll came to my defense and we worked as a team to make it clear that this crap isn't acceptible.

Then, during all this, I recieved several friend invites.!!!  and 2 from 2 of the STRAIGHT guys at my location.

This made me feel fabulous as it reenforces, that if we stand up for ourselves and push back, HARD, we will teach a lesson that is long been waiting to be taught.

As a group, we should all make a deal to get together there on the weekends.

Another area is the island.... but that's for another day..  LOL:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 226 of 477 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
287 posts

Jun 2, 2013
If anyone wants to hang out just shoot me a message on psn... always looking to make new friends :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 227 of 477 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

If anyone plays DOA 5 or Resident Evil ORC or Revelations hit me up on here in a PM since my PSN is set to private. 

rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 228 of 477 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 3, 2013
you can add me if ya want to im from Jackson NJ CrazyCoolCat
Michael
Please use plain text.
Message 229 of 477 (312 Views)
0 Likes