Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Try the Adventure District.  There's a bar there, towards the left after you enter into the little center field.  Some times, mostly Friday nights, there can be a few Gay people there and a rising number of supporters.  If you are there and say hi, and should I  not click in to who you are, please just remind me of my reply to your post.  :smileyhappy:

Message 200 of 482 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

May 14, 2013
I tend to hang around the adventure district. Though I'm not very talkative with strangers.
rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Message 201 of 482 (343 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7190 posts

May 14, 2013

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Im Back  on these Boards  asking again WHERE ARE THE GAY OR BI  MEN ON HOME ??? NO Little Kids  Under  18.  Are they ANY GAY MEN ON HOME OVER 21 Cmon thought they would be i  been searching on my own meeting new people  asking friends no one seems to know any. i been going to hudson i even went to meadows park singstar konami  adeventure island aurora Nippon Place.  I Cant seem to find Any. someone on pm me asking why am i only looking for GAY MEN why not straight friends am i predjutice  against straight guys.  like i told him ill say no im not at all. ALL MY FRIENDS on  home are straight males and females.  ill just like have some  gay Males as friends to be friends with. i have nothing against straight guys  cause my guy friends are cool  but i just wanna have a friend who i can relate to more and talk about other guys to. i cant talk to my straight guy friends but how another guy looks u know. if anyone knows where i can go or know someone who is GAY OR BI  let me know Please

Sunny-Hallyways, you can actually befriend some of the gay gamers who replied to this thread or send them a PM via forum or message on the XMB for assistance just like Anton_Xul and Conrad have told you before. 

I see you have a hard time finding a person who you can culturally relate to and have common interets with, but I hope for you it's the right person when you get to meet and befriend them.

Message 202 of 482 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 14, 2013

TY   Young thats what ill  do.  ARE THERE ANY ACTIVE GAY Clubs on home though ?? i sent club invites to join clubs no one responded.   even today again im just hanging out in public spaces   and ones i met  happen to be straight . im like OMG  where are gay Men lol. Anyways  hopefully i can meet someone soon  Just wanna  meet someone who i can relate to more thats all even though i get aong with most of my straight guy friends just  wanted to have  at least 1 gay friend.  NO  Drama  queens and no one under 18.  anyways if anyone knows of anyone just let me know pm me. just looking for friendship to hang out with on home or play games with them off home

Message 203 of 482 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

May 14, 2013

Feel free to send me a friend req. if you like.  Please just mention in it that it's from this forum so I'll know what it's about.  I get so many reqs. from ppl I have no idea who they are or why they sent.  There ARE some nasty people out there who try to set you up, so I only accept if I know who or what the person is about.  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 204 of 482 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2992 posts

May 15, 2013

Blondboy47 wrote:

Try the Adventure District.  There's a bar there, towards the left after you enter into the little center field.  Some times, mostly Friday nights, there can be a few Gay people there and a rising number of supporters.  If you are there and say hi, and should I  not click in to who you are, please just remind me of my reply to your post.  :smileyhappy:

The club I'm in used to hang out there every Friday night, but most of the people in it aren't gay that I know of. We stopped going there but I'm not sure why. But it has nothing to do with being gay or anything. I haven't heard of any gay people in this club I'm in, but it's a big club so I'm sure there are a few. But everyone in it is nice and I know would be accepting if there are any. I just never heard it come up in conversation there.

bobs fed signature
Message 205 of 482 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

May 15, 2013

We should all start going to the bar in Action District as a meeting place.  Making it very clear that we are Gay so as to meet each other.  I'm very open and obvious.  I NEVER hide from anyone... no one pays my way in life, so they don't have ANY right to direct who i am or how I live.  I say, LET'S ALL MEET THERE!  :smileylol:  esp. on Friday nights.  I was just in there now, but had to shut down as it's getting late and I'm up very early in the morning.  Cheers all and HUGS!

Message 206 of 482 (230 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7190 posts

May 15, 2013

Blondboy47 wrote:

We should all start going to the bar in Action District as a meeting place.  Making it very clear that we are Gay so as to meet each other.  I'm very open and obvious.  I NEVER hide from anyone... no one pays my way in life, so they don't have ANY right to direct who i am or how I live.  I say, LET'S ALL MEET THERE!  :smileylol:  esp. on Friday nights.  I was just in there now, but had to shut down as it's getting late and I'm up very early in the morning.  Cheers all and HUGS!

Although I'm not a gay gamer, I certainly can wish you the best of luck on the Friday meet-ups at the Adventure District and hope it turns out well for you guys.

Message 207 of 482 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3343 posts

May 15, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Blondboy47 wrote:

Although I'm not a gay gamer, I certainly can wish you the best of luck on the Friday meet-ups at the Adventure District and hope it turns out well for you guys.

You're in this thread often, younginflavor18... :smileylol:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 208 of 482 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1673 posts

May 15, 2013

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

TY   Young thats what ill  do.  ARE THERE ANY ACTIVE GAY Clubs on home though ?? i sent club invites to join clubs no one responded.   even today again im just hanging out in public spaces   and ones i met  happen to be straight . im like OMG  where are gay Men lol. Anyways  hopefully i can meet someone soon  Just wanna  meet someone who i can relate to more thats all even though i get aong with most of my straight guy friends just  wanted to have  at least 1 gay friend.  NO  Drama  queens and no one under 18.  anyways if anyone knows of anyone just let me know pm me. just looking for friendship to hang out with on home or play games with them off home

How do you know? Do you ask? That's a conversation I'd like to overhear.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 209 of 482 (210 Views)
0 Likes