First Son
1 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

Nov 29, 2011

im new to platform gaming i use to play only rpg's on pc or tabel top ((D&D 2ed and 3erd nerd here balders gate for pc was good))

but have always shy-ed(sp?) away from multi-player(sp?) games since i got on ps3 form all the gay bashing i got from some of my sort time with WoW. i got into ps3 for metal gear 4 and now skyrim since my pc is not up to skyrim but ive digressed i would like a game or gmaes that are more gay friendly for multi-player since ive found mods for single players games that are gay friendly

btw anyone know of any good gay themes esp with ((not x rated)) guys

((sorry for my horibul spelling))

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 477 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Nov 29, 2011

I'm usually in the Gamer's Lounge talking to people

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 477 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Nov 29, 2011

i have no problem with people who are gay, but please, as a courtesy to others, don't try to fool people.    Antics such as guys who are playing the roles of females infuriates me and makes me want to dislike the gay community in home.   i don't enjoy being this way, but each time i experience this it makes me feel this way more and more toward the gay community.  

I'm sure as a whole most of you are very good people, but wow, why go to this extent just to feel better about yourself.  

LOOK AT MY SPEED TEST RESULTS. WHY IS MY PSN CONNECTION SO SLOW ?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1388782093.png
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 477 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 29, 2011

Instigator1199 wrote:

i have no problem with people who are gay, but please, as a courtesy to others, don't try to fool people.    Antics such as guys who are playing the roles of females infuriates me and makes me want to dislike the gay community in home.   i don't enjoy being this way, but each time i experience this it makes me feel this way more and more toward the gay community.  

I'm sure as a whole most of you are very good people, but wow, why go to this extent just to feel better about yourself.  

LOOK AT MY SPEED TEST RESULTS. WHY IS MY PSN CONNECTION SO SLOW ? http://www.speedtest.net/result/1388782093.png

Because PlayStation home doesn't say when we play, we have to play as the gender we are in real life. That's the amazing thing about virtual reality, we don't have to be ourselves. Of course, don't agree with people who play opposite genders and trick people. But if the person behind the avatar is male, but plays as a female and tells people that they are a male...are they in the wrong?

Also, do you really think that all the gender bender people in home are of the Gay community? because those statistics don't sound right to me.

To also note, if someone assumes that the gender behind the avatar is really what they appear on Home. Then they're a fool.

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 477 (353 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Nov 30, 2011

I've always had a hard time finding other gay players on Home. I've tried joing the clubs, but all of them seem dead. I've met a couple of people from outside of Home who are gay who also wonder into Home, but they don't regularly. I would like meet some that are actually regular, or semi-regular, Home users like myself.

I've always had an idea about starting a club where we just hang out and do regular stuff in Home together, but there never seems to be any interest among the other gay players that I know in Home.

Home is fairly "safe" for gay players I would say. There isn't really much--anything, really--bashers can do in Home, and when they do anything you can easily either block them or move to another area.

If there are any gay Home users that want to get together, let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 477 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Dec 28, 2011

What ever happened to JPconway? I always used to see him on forums and now it's like.. what happened

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 477 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 28, 2011

bookepride wrote:

What ever happened to JPconway? I always used to see him on forums and now it's like.. what happened

Photobucket

DCU gotten their tight grip on him.

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 477 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Dec 28, 2011

Oh...

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 477 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Dec 28, 2011

bookepride wrote:

Yeah - what ever happened to that guy?  Geeze.................................

JPConway

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 477 (353 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Jan 8, 2012

Did I just bump this?

Oops...

*runs away*

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 477 (353 Views)