Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
83 posts

Re: where do all the gay gamers hang out in Home?

Feb 22, 2011

Hello DuoMaxwell, I know exactly where you're coming from, but I assure you there are many in Home,and they hang out all throughout Home.

Personally, I met a few great friends with similar interests, and then met their friends, and so on.

Feel free to add me if you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 480 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Feb 23, 2011

i am glad that this came up.  i have seen a lot of euphemisms thrown around by ppl over the yrs to act like a "tough guy" when arguing in home and quite honestly, i am more sick of that than any of the "fam" or "will u b my gf" stuff.  i am someone who is extremely hard to offend.  i grew up in the 70s and slurs of a racial and sexual orientation nature were commonplace.  i didnt like them then and i dont like them now. i have had a number of gay friends in home.  the only reason that i knew was that they happened to say something at some point about it and it didnt change anything one bit.  i am proud of the diversity in home and hope that it doesnt make any difference to anyone (ik that is a bit of wishful thinking there, but...) what background anyone has.  i hope that we can all be friends and that the only things that divide us are opinions and choice of games.  i, for one, would be proud to have any of the gaymers feel they could call me friend and invite any of them to do so.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 480 (454 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Feb 23, 2011

I found out last night where two of them hang out - at the Seaside of Memories Beach.  However, I do not know if they were actually gay guys.  I want to believe they were not.  The behavior was so outrageous that I am amazed they were not both yanked out of there by a Mod and banned. I have so many many friends in Home who are gay, bi, trannie, or some variation thereof that I was shocked to see such out-of-character behavior.  So now, in retrospect, I am wondering if this was a new way of attacking gays: pretending to be gay and then acting in such a way (simulating various acts in as much graphic detail as possible in Home with accompanying comments that went beyond disgusting) that everyone in the surrounding area is repulsed.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 480 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Feb 23, 2011

ROFL! I cant believe theres is a thread about this lol

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 480 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Feb 24, 2011

I find this thread quite hilarious, being that i paid a visit to The Playground space recently, where there was sort of a gay pride session going on, i which i met some cool friends. So just check around. Never know when it might happen again.

trailblazer629

Proud homeling^^

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 480 (454 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Feb 25, 2011

Totzy-- wrote:

Accidental-Donut wrote:

Just ask GW and LS where they hang out

R.I.P EA Sports Complex 04/23/2009 - 09/13/2010

AHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL! What's so funny?

Since Donut asked, I tend to hang out in the Home Community Theater, I go to Novus Prime to get my salary each day and play a bit in there, I love to watch the occasional Dolphy race, Sodium hub, Conspiracy, Dragon's Green (I love mini-putt), Gamer's Lounge in the evenings (to check in on the Featured Game nights), Hudson Gate/Bomberman (who doesn't love Bomberman?), Irem's Seaside of Memories (it's hard to explain, but I like this space a lot), the ModNation space (for the fun kart mini-game), Ratchet & Clank (Groovatron! Home's first disco ball), and for sentimental reasons the Xi space.

When hanging out in personal spaces, I love the Tropical Escape, the Sunset Yacht (sunset-ing chosen), my LocoIsland, my Sodium Salt Shooter Game space, and the Mansion. I named the Tiger "Cuddles." Hahahaha!

WHEW! Yes, I make my rounds quite a bit. There's just a lot to love.

Oh yeah, and though I don't think it matters, but I'm a gaymer too. L_S represents the hetero half of the team.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 480 (454 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

Feb 25, 2011

There are several gaymer sites for finding kindred spirits, however most of my friends from those sites don't use Home. I honestly don't know the sexual orientation of most of my friends in Home because it just doesn't come up.   What matters in Home is having a keyboard and knowing how to use it.

I would say that the public space I am in the most is either Seaside of Memories or Central Plaza.  There is always something going on in those spaces.

Dear PS Home: Thank you for the rainbow socks, I love them!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 480 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10807 posts

Feb 26, 2011

GlassWalls wrote:

Totzy-- wrote:

Accidental-Donut wrote:

Just ask GW and LS where they hang out

R.I.P EA Sports Complex 04/23/2009 - 09/13/2010

AHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL! What's so funny?

Since Donut asked, I tend to hang out in the Home Community Theater, I go to Novus Prime to get my salary each day and play a bit in there, I love to watch the occasional Dolphy race, Sodium hub, Conspiracy, Dragon's Green (I love mini-putt), Gamer's Lounge in the evenings (to check in on the Featured Game nights), Hudson Gate/Bomberman (who doesn't love Bomberman?), Irem's Seaside of Memories (it's hard to explain, but I like this space a lot), the ModNation space (for the fun kart mini-game), Ratchet & Clank (Groovatron! Home's first disco ball), and for sentimental reasons the Xi space.

When hanging out in personal spaces, I love the Tropical Escape, the Sunset Yacht (sunset-ing chosen), my LocoIsland, my Sodium Salt Shooter Game space, and the Mansion. I named the Tiger "Cuddles." Hahahaha!

WHEW! Yes, I make my rounds quite a bit. There's just a lot to love.

Oh yeah, and though I don't think it matters, but I'm a gaymer too. L_S represents the hetero half of the team.

—GlassWalls

The pink hair wasnt just for giggles :smileysurprised:

@Jim777PS
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 480 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Feb 26, 2011

lmfao @ this topic & at Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 480 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Apr 16, 2011

Taigokou wrote:

Hmm seems this thread died haha. Where'd everyone go?

We are still here 

No one can chase us out of Home. 

JPConway

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 480 (454 Views)