Good luck OP.

Jers, Chad....that was awkward and funny. :smileywink:

Message 11 of 20 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

Re: Gay Night Tonight ???

Jun 1, 2013

I find many of the responses regarding Sunny's post condescending. For instance--every night is "Straight Night" since heterosexuals are the majority practically all the time. No one questions other community members that wanna host an "Anime Night," or a "Flash Mob Night." Heaven forbid if Sunny wants to host a "Gay Night." Come on people, this is "2013"--what happened to being "Open Minded."  

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 12 of 20 (223 Views)
Limit Breaker
16554 posts

Jun 1, 2013

myalana wrote:

Good luck OP.

I wouldn't of said that to many people but Chad is cool like that. We are strait guys but my friends strait/gay/bi  know I am messing when I do things like that. :smileywink: 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 20 (223 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7902 posts

Jun 1, 2013

seattlelite wrote:

I find many of the responses regarding Sunny's post condescending. For instance--every night is "Straight Night" since heterosexuals are the majority practically all the time. No one questions other community members that wanna host an "Anime Night," or a "Flash Mob Night." Heaven forbid if Sunny wants to host a "Gay Night." Come on people, this is "2013"--what happened to being "Open Minded."  

I didn't think anyone in this thread came across as condescending nor offensive....maybe we just know each other a little better. It's nice to see you join us here seattlelite...hope you continue to do so.

Message 14 of 20 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

Edited***

Fair enough. 

I retract my statement. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 15 of 20 (195 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jun 1, 2013

SHADOW you are so wrong with what u said .  im not looking for  CYBER OK.  just  friendship with GAY Males.  i  dont care i meet straight friends.  most  of my friends on my list is straight.  i just wanted to meet some  gay males on here for friendship ok.  just to share common interests with and have fun with,  dance play games offline ok.  im not going to fall in love with an avatar ok. i have no interest in cybering you are so wrong to think that  way.  you dont know me who are u to say thats what im looking for .  what is so wrong looking for other gay males with common interests.  i have nothing against straight people. my best friends who im close with on here is straight we get along good just wanted to meet other gay males like myself  whats the big deal ??? anyways i hope to see so me on home tonight or in the future

Message 16 of 20 (175 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Gay as in happy? Or Gay as in Gay? :smileyvery-happy:
Message 17 of 20 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
548 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

myalana wrote:

Good luck OP.

I wouldn't of said that to many people but Chad is cool like that. We are strait guys but my friends strait/gay/bi  know I am messing when I do things like that. :smileywink: 

Yeah but the OP doesn't know that. For all he knows you could just be another homophobe or gay basher. 

Message 18 of 20 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2690 posts

Jun 2, 2013

seattlelite wrote:

Yeah but when's the last time you saw a straight person post something on the forums about it?  Me personally I just want to meet people that I can talk gaming and other things with I don't care if they are straight/bi/gay or lesbian.

Message 19 of 20 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3433 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 20 of 20 (111 Views)