Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

Re: Gay Clothes on Home Now ?

Sep 26, 2013

i agree, we should care about how much money ,----how attractiv--------- how they act rather than their sexual prefrence

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 21 of 103 (715 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Sep 27, 2013

zombiedude245 wrote:

i been waiting for a chest thats hairy...all the male chest on home are all smooth i want a hairy chest

I've been asking for this for awhile now too. Both a muscular and regular one would be fine. Now despite having the option to increase your weight per say. I'd like to see an actual chubby model, not ridiculously fat but like a beer gut. But with hair on the chest, possibly the stomach, & back. Hairy legs too.

Why? To support bears, wolv.es, and otters respectively. A bunch of friends and I bought the pride outfits, did a line up. Wish I had a longer front pic.

Pridefront1.jpgPrideback3.jpgPrideduo.jpg

Message 22 of 103 (681 Views)
I Only Post Everything
837 posts

Sep 27, 2013
I have gotten a lot of positove feedback on the flag and would love to see tees in that LGBT theme @NdreamsJoey I msg an idea ask the community what we think LGBT-UNITY for front <3 all on back
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 23 of 103 (676 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4695 posts

Sep 27, 2013
I think it's great that nDreams released these. I wouldn't fall into the "pride" category though, more like "support." How about something for people who aren't necessarily LGBT but support those who are? Like "Love is love" or "NoH8" or something?

Message 24 of 103 (664 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 27, 2013
If you're proud of portraying a stereotype then by all means, waste your money it.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 25 of 103 (648 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Asheruc wrote:

zombiedude245 wrote:

i been waiting for a chest thats hairy...all the male chest on home are all smooth i want a hairy chest

I've been asking for this for awhile now too. Both a muscular and regular one would be fine. Now despite having the option to increase your weight per say. I'd like to see an actual chubby model, not ridiculously fat but like a beer gut. But with hair on the chest, possibly the stomach, & back. Hairy legs too.

Why? To support bears, wolv.es, and otters respectively. A bunch of friends and I bought the pride outfits, did a line up. Wish I had a longer front pic.

HA HA

This came to mind when I saw the above photo......

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 26 of 103 (644 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1112 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Asheruc wrote:

zombiedude245 wrote:

O.o  

XP

Message 27 of 103 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1032 posts

Sep 27, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
If you're proud of portraying a stereotype then by all means, waste your money it.

Of all the responses that came to mind, here are two :

1). the outfits are atrractive, and the Bike is really cool :smileyhappy:

2). The Gay and Lesbian Communtiy on Home, comprise some of the nicest, and most polite people I have met.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 28 of 103 (540 Views)
I Only Post Everything
837 posts

Sep 27, 2013
I love the female top in that set. I can pair it w other items I own.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 29 of 103 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

You should give us non-gays "Straight-Pride" t-shirts so we can "express" ourselves to everyone on Home, too.

:smileyhappy:

- L.C

Message 30 of 103 (490 Views)
0 Likes