Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
853 posts

Re: Gaming Tables

Jun 7, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Are gaming tables for your space or club something people are interested in?

We just released our "A Day at the Races" as an alternative to all the locomotions, movement and clothing that most developers are covering very well. What is your feeling about having more of these types of tables? Are they something you would look forward to getting?

Not if they are the half-baked versions of the games, like the ones that are released now....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 73 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5366 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I would absolutely love a version of the Lucky 777 card game that Japan home has. It's a lot of fun and the rewards for it are great. Nice move, Game Mechanics. One thing I will say though is please don't forget the rewards :smileytongue: people like rewards xD

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 12 of 73 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 7, 2013
As long as you dont make our friends go out and buy them, in order to be able to play ours in our personal spaces, thats all im concerned for. Too many devs are doing this, and I have intentionally avoided buying their games as a result of it.

Take notes, GM. ^_^
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 13 of 73 (217 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5366 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
As long as you dont make our friends go out and buy them, in order to be able to play ours in our personal spaces, thats all im concerned for. Too many devs are doing this, and I have intentionally avoided buying their games as a result of it.

Take notes, GM. ^_^

Agreed!

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 14 of 73 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Awesome idea, but I'd throw in these caveats:

1. Add a single player mode to any group games. Some of us are angry loners.

2. Make it playable when the owner isn't there.

3. Watch the slot consumption. I know that's hard, but Game Mechanics has been really great about it.

Put me down for foosball, air hockey and UNO.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 15 of 73 (209 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Everything thats been mentioned so far plus pinball.  How about some Home renditions of popular board games like a Home Monopoly?

EDIT:  How about a claw crane machine with rewards for personal spaces?  I could use one of those in my arcade place.

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 16 of 73 (194 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
189 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I would absolutely love a version of the Lucky 777 card game that Japan home has. It's a lot of fun and the rewards for it are great. Nice move, Game Mechanics. One thing I will say though is please don't forget the rewards :smileytongue: people like rewards xD

Our current game has 10 Rewards. Was that enough for you to get it?

Message 17 of 73 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Jun 7, 2013

al2009man wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Oh, and like your excellent Cutthroat personal space, having games built-in to personal spaces is really nice as long as they fit the theme.

wait wha-

Yes?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 18 of 73 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Game Mechanics Developer
189 posts

Jun 7, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Put me down for foosball, air hockey and UNO.

Real time games like air hockey, foosball, ping pong, and such are difficult due to network lag. You end up doing something like Mass Media did with their air hockey tables - pausing the puck. Which kind of ruins it in my opinion.

No network lag issue with UNO.

Message 19 of 73 (175 Views)
VP of Gaming
26383 posts

Jun 7, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Are gaming tables for your space or club something people are interested in?

YES!!!

A suggesstion: Currently, we have arcade games that only reward the owner of the game. How about arcade cabinets that have two line-ups of prizes? One set of prizes for the owner of the cabinet and one set for their guests. The owner cannot collect the guest prizes unless they are a guest at someone else's personal space or clubhouse.

I think that this could encourage the sale of such cabinets/tables and help with our social interactivity. If it can be done, it might be appreciated.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 20 of 73 (163 Views)