Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1837 posts

Re: Gaming Tables

Jun 8, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I passed on this because of the coins, If I need to buy coins to play a game I just bought, then its a pass for me.  

You don't even have to buy coins if you don't own it. You get 20 initially to try it and 5 per day when you check in with the machine. If you do buy it, you get 300 to start plus 20 per day. And you get 20 on the first day, so you get 320 to start. The ability to buy coins is an option, but not required. No matter how bad you are at the game, you can play for free every day.

Awsome! I read about the table here on the forum and on HSM as well. But I don't remember anything about the "daily coins". Maybe it's just me, short attention span you know :smileywink: But this is an extremely important selling point for someone (like me) who is anything but a gambler.

As far as your OP, GM. YES!!! Anything! I think you had more than enough suggestion so far. (P.S. Kudo to HiW post). 

beside obviouse games I would add electric train and model car race track. 

Oh! and I heard a former Sony guy did a really nice robotic cat.... House pet would be nice too :smileywink: 

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 73 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Yes and this probably has been said already, but as long as they're not going to be using too many slots. Could use an Air Hockey table & Foosball Table!

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 73 (489 Views)
Sackboy
408 posts

Jun 8, 2013

It's very nice. Very innovative too.

Say, I've been waiting for someone to create a table tennis game. Will you consider creating one? It doesn't have to be so difficult. With Capcom's fighting game you have to choose between 3 choices before you begin to act. A table tennis game can play like that too. If you have to choose between 3 or 4 choices before the next ball in rapid succession, you can play very fast rallies.

If this sounds interesting to you, then please create a life size table tennis game where we can play with our own Avatars. :smileyhappy:

I understand that such a game would consume a lot of slots, but then that is to be taken for granted. 

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 73 (469 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3389 posts

Jun 8, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I passed on this because of the coins, If I need to buy coins to play a game I just bought, then its a pass for me.  

You don't even have to buy coins if you don't own it. You get 20 initially to try it and 5 per day when you check in with the machine. If you do buy it, you get 300 to start plus 20 per day. And you get 20 on the first day, so you get 320 to start. The ability to buy coins is an option, but not required. No matter how bad you are at the game, you can play for free every day.

Thanks for the reply, but another question has crossed my mind.  If its free to play why sell tokens?  Im just being honest, the option to buy tokens when I just spent money on a game doesnt sit well with me.  Some people are happy and overlook these things but im not one of them, sorry.  

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 73 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Haven't you noticed? Some ppl in home aren't the patient type. If they can get the reward faster by purchasing more coins..they will.
Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 73 (457 Views)
Survivor
1837 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Thanks for the reply, but another question has crossed my mind.  If its free to play why sell tokens?  Im just being honest, the option to buy tokens when I just spent money on a game doesnt sit well with me.  Some people are happy and overlook these things but im not one of them, sorry.  

It's just a good example of how a freemium game can work. Offer a free way to play play it and some way to buy into it.. The trick is to find the right balance...

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 73 (450 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Let me first say a big ty for all the great stuff you released. You are at least for me 1 of the best companys atm. As to gaming tables, Black jack, pool, poker table with nice rewards would be nice to see.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 73 (441 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Jun 8, 2013

lol, this must not be the right balance then, I easily turned my 300 starting coins into 6k+ with no additional purchase.

FF14 > PSH x1000

i96 WAR
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 73 (421 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Gaming Tables

Jun 8, 2013

Yes.! It's a Hot idea.! It's a Hot item.! :smileywink:

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 73 (418 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I am really impressed with the racing game you just put out. I put in my club and everyone has cone crazy over it! You did this right! I hope that you'll make more game tables like this! I'm ready to buy more!

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 73 (386 Views)