Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 20 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Welcoming Committee 3465 posts

GZs Vday reward surprise

13 replies 556 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

When someone stated to me that the last two rewards from the GZ Vday flight game was toast and a bikini, I thought "oh well".  So now I've completed the event and I cannot say how elated I am when I discovered that the swimsuit you get for completing the Vday event is the swimsuit the girl in the swing wears.  I cannot tell you how every time I went to S island I would stare at that swimsuit because I liked it so much and wished it was available to buy.  Well now I have it and it was a wonderful discovery, I cannot thank GZ enough the LMO is great but the swimsuit really made my day :heart: YAY!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (556 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: GZs Vday reward surprise

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Though it did take some time fix the cake reward, at least now everything is working fine and the free lmo and bikini for females is great.

I actually like the toast too, because I've been wanting some mouth items for awhile.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (497 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Feb 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Though it did take some time fix the cake reward, at least not everything is working fine and the free lmo and bikini for females is great.

I actually like the toast too, because I've been wanting some mouth items for awhile.

Me, too. I'm hoping we get more down the road. I would love to have a lollipop mouth item for my avi in NA Home, like how my avi in Japan Home does. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Though it did take some time fix the cake reward, at least not everything is working fine and the free lmo and bikini for females is great.

Me, too. I'm hoping we get more down the road. I would love to have a lollipop mouth item for my avi in NA Home, like how my avi in Japan Home does. :womanhappy:

Same here. Mouth items rock, suckers, lollis, etc would all be nice.

I think the toast is cute, so hopefully Granzella will make more in the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (476 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Feb 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Same here. Mouth items rock, suckers, lollis, etc would all be nice.

I think the toast is cute, so hopefully Granzella will make more in the future.

I feel like spamming Granzella now 'bout making more mouth items. >>;

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (462 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4138 posts

Feb 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Though it did take some time fix the cake reward, at least now everything is working fine and the free lmo and bikini for females is great.

Is the heart cake now available in NA?  As of yesterday it was still not registering.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Is the heart cake now available in NA?  As of yesterday it was still not registering.

I re-entered the code earlier, it worked just fine. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4138 posts

Feb 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

That's great news... so the whispering winds re-appeared as well? It stopped re-appearing last week after a few failed attempts.  I'm not at Home now, but will have to check this out when I get home.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

That's great news... so the whispering winds re-appeared as well? It stopped re-appearing last week after a few failed attempts.  I'm not at Home now, but will have to check this out when I get home.

Yeah, it's there and was working fine for me as of an hour ago. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (393 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3632 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Cake worked fine for me and another friend too, after putting in the password again.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (375 Views)
0 Likes