Welcoming Committee
7815 posts

Re: GZ Burger Joint Socially Irresponsible?

Nov 21, 2012
Boogers and flies. Throughout my life I have worked as a chef in many different places in many different types of kitchens, and currently I work in a gourmet burger restaurant (hip and trendy where I live currently, NOT a mcdicks i swear :smileytongue:). This obviously allows me to get fed pretty well and to be honest I make people 10 ounce greasy burgers with cheese and bacon day in and day out, so its not that Im not tempted in eating the burgers myself, I eat them. But I am also an intelligent person who knows better than to gorge on beef disks exclusively, so I keep my weight down, and am by no means fat. Its about self restraint. Dont blame a store for making you fat. Thats all you kimosabi..
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 70 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I am curious as to why we are not allowed a tour of this space like we usually are with new spaces?

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 70 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7815 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Define 'not allowed'?
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 70 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3936 posts

Nov 21, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

With the obesity epidemic getting worse everyday and millions of Americans waddling around walmart like zombies for their oreos and carbonated soft drink fix is this GZ Burger joint socially irresponsible and a step in the wrong direction?  Please share your opinion on this potentially subliminally dangerous activity and the hazards of burger mania that enslaves countless people and is sometimes more devastating than drugs.  Should the consumption of junk food be encouraged and used as a form of entertainment?  Lets not forget what happened when Colecovision produced a game called Burgertime in the 1980's whose effects on American youth still has not been calculated.

brb, need some hamburgers, Oreos, drugs and soda.

also, Japan is far worse when it comes to hamburgers and other "fast food" then the US.

i wont lie though, some of those look tasty. although id probably die from eating half of them.

megatamago1.jpg

pizza-hut-double-roll-pie.jpg

1.jpg

P1140053.jpg

Yeah but there Obesity rate is not high like America is.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 70 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 21, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Well what I was trying to point out was subliminal programming that has been used in advertising and the way it has been used in video games and in Home.

Burger Time is a Space Panic clone with a restaurant theme. Peter Pepper is a chef who makes hamburgers. There is no subliminal programming.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 70 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Nov 21, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Define 'not allowed'?

Well what I meant was when they let us tour spaces for a week or so.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 70 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1250 posts

Nov 21, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Oh wow Hop, only 990 yen for a heart attack on a bun? Golly gee wizz, I'm so there :smileytongue: lol

Just for you my dear Chad - www.heartattackgrill.com   Enjoy! :smileywink:

HeartAttack Grill

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 70 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Granzella are not doing anything irresponsible here, man. Are GZ advertising on behalf of a burger joint??? I don't think so! It's an imaginary scenario and its not promoting anything but granzella items...

Edit: inflammatory content removed

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 70 (111 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I don't think Granzella has ever offered public tours of their private spaces, have they?
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 70 (100 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28744 posts

Nov 21, 2012

jaCKYass25 wrote:
I don't think Granzella has ever offered public tours of their private spaces, have they?

No they don't have open houses at least they haven't as yet. You might want to check with a Community Volunteer they give tours. The thread is stickied at the top of the forum for tours. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 70 (94 Views)
0 Likes