Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Gaming Beast 1602 posts

GZ Burger Joint Socially Irresponsible?

69 replies 639 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

With the obesity epidemic getting worse everyday and millions of Americans waddling around walmart like zombies for their oreos and carbonated soft drink fix is this GZ Burger joint socially irresponsible and a step in the wrong direction?  Please share your opinion on this potentially subliminally dangerous activity and the hazards of burger mania that enslaves countless people and is sometimes more devastating than drugs.  Should the consumption of junk food be encouraged and used as a form of entertainment?  Lets not forget what happened when Colecovision produced a game called Burgertime in the 1980's whose effects on American youth still has not been calculated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 70 (639 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: GZ Burger Joint Socially Irresponsible?

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Lol wut

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 70 (629 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Hamburgers are not junk food. You just can't live off of them, like people who make poor life choices do.

Also, it's pretty apparent that it's an American problem. Japan has fast food as well (the same gresy food we do in the US), they just know better than to live off of it, on average. We Americans as a whole need to stop blaming others for our own problems. Okay so that burger you love is 6,000 calories? Well then show some restraint and don't eat it for lunch every day. Japan making their own burger restaurant space obviously isn't a step in the wrong direction for them since they aren't morbidly obese as a country.

Anyways, I really hope this was made a as a joke thread.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 70 (613 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31893 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

With the obesity epidemic getting worse everyday and millions of Americans waddling around walmart like zombies for their oreos and carbonated soft drink fix is this GZ Burger joint socially irresponsible and a step in the wrong direction?  Please share your opinion on this potentially subliminally dangerous activity and the hazards of burger mania that enslaves countless people and is sometimes more devastating than drugs.  Should the consumption of junk food be encouraged and used as a form of entertainment?  Lets not forget what happened when Colecovision produced a game called Burgertime in the 1980's whose effects on American youth still has not been calculated.

brb, need some hamburgers, Oreos, drugs and soda.

also, Japan is far worse when it comes to hamburgers and other "fast food" then the US.

i wont lie though, some of those look tasty. although id probably die from eating half of them.

megatamago1.jpg

pizza-hut-double-roll-pie.jpg

1.jpg

P1140053.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 70 (611 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29070 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I think "Hooters" would have been more socially acceptable than a fast food restaurant. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 70 (606 Views)
Survivor
2252 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

All I can say is long live Peter Pepper! That dude could put together a quality burger. lol BurgerTime was a great game--I don't remember it on ColecoVision but I sure do on Intellivision. :smileyhappy:

Speaking of Intellivision games--wonder when the Home versions are coming?

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 70 (603 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think "Hooters" would have been more socially acceptable than a fast food restaurant. :smileywink:

Mass Media could have even made Weird Wear tops to give us all watermelons under the tank tops! It could have been truly perfect... bahahahaha!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 70 (598 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

People keep telling me to go there, I'm not sure why :smileyfrustrated: Maybe because they have good....wings...lol

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 70 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Where's does PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY play in all this?

"I'm fat because McDonalds' runs ads on TV. This is McDonalds' fault!"

Get a life.

Oh, and this:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 70 (578 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Oh wow Hop, only 990 yen for a heart attack on a bun? Golly gee wizz, I'm so there :smileytongue: lol

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 70 (577 Views)