PlayStation MVP
16267 posts

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 27, 2012

Well I'd have to be a Jet so I guess that would make you a Shark. Would it be forward for me to suggest you be Maria and I'l be........no we're not there yet. :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (290 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Dec 27, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Well I'd have to be a Jet so I guess that would make you a Shark. Would it be forward for me to suggest you be Maria and I'l be........no we're not there yet. :smileylol:

We could be, but I don't think I'd look too good in women's attire. I'm not the most feminine guy, y'know? I mean hey, if you're feeling kinky, sure. I'll also sing "I Feel Pretty" just for you.

I am rather pleased with how this thread turned out.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (287 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16267 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

We could be, but I don't think I'd look too good in women's attire. I'm not the most feminine guy, y'know? I mean hey, if you're feeling kinky, sure. I'll also sing "I Feel Pretty" just for you.

Me too. Your last post brings it back to my original point. It's a virtual world. You never really know what you're getting. Your sig suggests feminity to me so I made an assumption. How would the OP or anyone really know the sexual preferences of someone behind an avatar? Just because they said so?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (277 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Me too. Your last post brings it back to my original point. It's a virtual world. You never really know what you're getting. Your sig suggests feminity to me so I made an assumption. How would the OP or anyone really know the sexual preferences of someone behind an avatar? Just because they said so?

Well I come on Home to have a fun time, gender doesn't play a role. Others come on and try to find "love" and what not. I don't know. People try way too hard to find things in life, things such as companionship. I think it's mainly because people crave affection, which is down right sad and in my eyes shows weakness. Oh well. Perhaps I'm just a big 'ol jerk. 

Also, good note to end the thread on. Like you said, you'll never really know the sexual preference of someone, so why bother trying to obtain some sort of connection with someone because they're gay?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Well I come on Home to have a fun time, gender doesn't play a role. Others come on and try to find "love" and what not. I don't know. People try way too hard to find things in life, things such as companionship. I think it's mainly because people crave affection, which is down right sad and in my eyes shows weakness. Oh well. Perhaps I'm just a big 'ol jerk. 

Also, good note to end the thread on. Like you said, you'll never really know the sexual preference of someone, so why bother trying to obtain some sort of connection with someone because they're gay?

OK guys!  Take a room already!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (255 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 27, 2012

This again! Do a Club Search.  

You will find plenty of "Gay Friends"  send out your application 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25376 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

In the end, what does it matter to anyone? The OP is looking for a group or user with a similar interest. Why is it an issue? 

As I stated, look under Clubs or ask for users to contact you via PM.

There is no issue unless we make it one.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (234 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Forgot to hit spell check conrad dude hehe.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Family-King420 wrote:

Hi. I Been on home looking to meet some people. im Kinda New to home. im Looking to meet some Friends. i met some nice people i spoke with. also met some negative people on home who bashed me. i told them i was GAY. I didnt know so many people can be be so negative to me cause im GAY.  Im just wondering are there any Gay or Bi People on home or am i the only one. ??   or there any Gay clubs  ??im just loking to make some friends and have fun.  i been on home 2 times at my cousins house it seems like a fun place to be and do stuff but with these negative people it making me not enjoy my home experince.   hope i can make some friends who wont judge cause of my prefence

There have been a few posts like this of people on Home who are gay or lesbian, and looking for others like themselves. Usually these threads get ridiculed and lots of arguements erupt to the point of the mods locking it. But your on the right track here because there are other gay people on Home who also use these forums too. As of Home there are a lot of mean people and trolls so even if you are proud of who you are, if you do tell people on there you will leave yourself open for attack. But that's up to you. But I wish you luck and hope that you do find other gay friends.  :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (215 Views)