I Only Post Everything
523 posts

Re: Freezing NOT patched

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

wow there's some freezer in konami penthouse that keeps freezing people for the last few days cant even dance much. idk who is doing this but i hope they do something about it soon. just this night got frozen 3 times in a row and it pisses me of that sony aint doing squat.

photo Home-Brainiac-Winner-SEIZURE_BOX_zps3080d413.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 157 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Aug 10, 2012
lol no no lmao konami allways been glitchy like that before there were mass freezings happening konami was always the space that froze people out sometimes it would freeze out a whole room. of course there is the occassional freezer in there from time to time freezers dont have to freeze anyone in there for you to freeze up specially if your playing the dance game 

:smileytongue: *show me your bacon and i will show you mine* :smileyhappy:
I'm not here to be liked, I'm just here to be heard.
Give me what i want and i will go away.
Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 157 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2827 posts

Aug 10, 2012
I thought Konami had always been glitchy.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 157 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Aug 10, 2012
and btw sony wont bother to do anything about freezers because they dont care if they did they would post on the forums on each thread about freezing saying we are doing everything we possibly can to fix the problem but they dont so that tells me they dont give a donkeys butt about it or us so when my ps3 dies from being frozne too many times im switching to xbox
Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 157 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 10, 2012
wow sorry to hear that tyrianna. best be sure they are working a lot and just cause they dont comment on the threads all that much. they are doing there best. give it time.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 157 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

gcrenovations wrote:
It's not the freezers state of mind we have to change, it's the moderators, they have the ability to remove these ppl from home but they don't, I have even sent Id's of ppl doin the the freeze for other peoples accounts to the mods directly and they still are in home. So what is it gonna be mods? Patch the freeze. Brick the freezers consoles? Ban the users who share their personal info to make their accounts a freezer acct which is against TOS? How about you get off your lazy butts and make a real sustainable statement on a thread rather than just locking it up? You claim to wear the pants in this forum and in home, with great power comes great responsibility, do your job! If I had the ability I would do something about it!

Actually...if you read the responses from the moderators they will tell you that all they can really do is "pass the information on" (ie reports).

So the bottom line is, they're glorified messengers and dont really wield the authority or means to suspend, ban or brick anyone outside of this forum.

Or thats the impression they want to leave us with.

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 157 (88 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Aug 11, 2012

i wasnt referrring to the moderators i know they have no authority to do much more than lecture us. Its sony who is sitting in the shadows that can do something about it by taking legal action against these people but because these freezers are also customers they let it hapen also because if our ps3 breaks down and needs to be replaced they assume everyone will just go out and repair or replace their current ps3. Not me im done with sony they could suck my left one all day and i stil wont bother giving them another dime. When they start being the company i knew and love then i might change my mind until then they are worse than xbox in my book.

Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 157 (75 Views)