Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Free Wizards Den??

Feb 4, 2013

YomikoKureha wrote:
Sodium shooter & Darlas den are a what any one can get without money. it does not have the same value if every one can get it.

Since you put it that way, same thing can be said about any apartment in the mall. Anyone can just buy it really, they all have that same value in the end. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

YomikoKureha wrote:
Sodium shooter & Darlas den are a what any one can get without money. it does not have the same value if every one can get it.

Sorry. My mistake. I thought you said, "...i do not have any spaces at all & i am tired  of having the Harbor studio".

I have been known to misread things.   :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Feb 4, 2013

YomikoKureha wrote:

Comments like this are what makes having Home friends so endearing you know? *Sigh*

I notice you didn't take up Conrad's offer of a tour.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Well there are giftable apartments now thankfully. Just get a friend who has lockwood tokens 2 send you 1. And if you dont know anyone, there are a lot of groups out there that help members out with free items and stuff like that and its usually a dime a dozen getting requests 2 join 1. They should really have promotional apartments that last only a certain amount of time and can be won somehow. That would be awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3184 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I personally love this space.  I put the poltergeist doll from Juggernaut, the flying bats reward from HW, the items from Avalon and Cutteridge fit this space really well if your looking to make a Halloween/Spooky themed apartment.  I would gladly give a tour of my space as well to those who would like to see it.  This is an old space that people might want to re-visit especially now that so much other stuff has been made available that would fit this place.  The Ansada Fone is the worst apartment IMO.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10393 posts

Feb 5, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

bronxsushi wrote:

Prim-Snowlight wrote:

Apparently today is the last  day to get it for free...

I am trying to get it but it keeps reading that it is not free & that it must purchased for $1.99.

Please help

I would take the Wizards Den house for free, but I would not pay a penny more than "Free" for it. The Wizards Den house is a dark, windowless, circle house. Don't believe me? See for yourself in this video tour from YourPlaystationHome·

It really is one of the worst personal spaces out there. Not much you can do for it, but for a free space its ok, but DO NOT SPEND $1.99 on it, it's really terrible.

Not just the worst, Also the worst Advertising Personal Space ever made

and i though FURBAR Apartment is the 2nd worst Apartments?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (112 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8507 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Do you get a free flannel shirt with this 'Furbar' apartment ;D
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I turned mine into siezures palace. nothing but animated dance rigs. I found no other use for the space.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes