Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Re: Free Test Drive Week in Home Tycoon!

Feb 19, 2013

theseamonster098 - The Basic Car is unlocked by purchasing Expansion Packs. Crime And Punishment, Life In The Fast Lane and Stunt Pack. The other Expanion Packs doesn't list the "Basic Car" so I'm not sure if they're available outside of these three. The Basic car is very similar to the El Valiente vehicle, which comes in several colors for 50-60 Gold Coins too.

al2009man - The Basic car is free for during the Test Drive Week promotion for limited time. Between Feb. 18th to Feb. 24th, everybody can use the Basic car without needing Gold Coins.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (197 Views)
Hellfire Developer
752 posts

Feb 19, 2013

^ What she said.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

^ What she said.

Still waiting for some Motorcycles to get around better with...   Surprised they haven't been released yet....

Oh Yeah better yet... For those of us who already Bought a CAR for Home Tycoon how about we get a FREE Motorcycle since we already bought as Car then.... Now that's even better....

That would So ROCK!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
752 posts

Feb 19, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:
Still waiting for some Motorcycles to get around better with...   Surprised they haven't been released yet....

Helicopters are way more fun. :smileyhappy:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (179 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Helicopters are way more fun. :smileyhappy:

Nah those be too big... Smaller is better thats whya  Motorcycle... We could get around the buildins better to collect those gold briefcases... So Smaller vehicles here the better... MotorCycle is Ideal for that such task!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Any word on the Mayor Glitch issue? Or should I say the employee problem? 

Also Is there any reason to only have the test drive for one week? If people want a nicer car they can buy it, Yet may I ask why you only want people to try the driving? Its not like the other cars are not expensive enough... yet Not being able to Drive all the time could make people not want to play at all... Just saying... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
752 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Patchex wrote:

Also Is there any reason to only have the test drive for one week? If people want a nicer car they can buy it, Yet may I ask why you only want people to try the driving? Its not like the other cars are not expensive enough... yet Not being able to Drive all the time could make people not want to play at all... Just saying... 

Again, it's not a glitch... but we can add some employment numbers to the Town Hall in the next update. :smileywink:

We've always planned to make driving available for free during activities with multiple vehicles (cop car, fire truck, ambulance, etc.), plus premium cars which enable unlimited driving. That's still the plan. We have also always planned to roll out new game content, new sales/discounts, and/or new community promotions every single week since launching nearly six months ago (and we have!). 

One of those promos is Free Test Drive Week, since we've gotten a lot of player requests to let them try out driving around their city for free without a time limit, so now's the time! More promos to come very soon. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (137 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4998 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Novus what's point of the basic car being an addon when you buy other car related content.

Why not just give basic car away for $0.99 after the freebie week.

Ohh I still need a Lightrail / trolley train packfor HT.

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I was just on Home Tycoon and saw alot of Basic Cars driving and one wedged into a rock fountain. Looks like everyone is having a blast :smileyvery-happy:

Message 29 of 31 (85 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Patchex wrote:

Again, it's not a glitch... but we can add some employment numbers to the Town Hall in the next update. :smileywink:

We've always planned to make driving available for free during activities with multiple vehicles (cop car, fire truck, ambulance, etc.), plus premium cars which enable unlimited driving. That's still the plan. We have also always planned to roll out new game content, new sales/discounts, and/or new community promotions every single week since launching nearly six months ago (and we have!). 

One of those promos is Free Test Drive Week, since we've gotten a lot of player requests to let them try out driving around their city for free without a time limit, so now's the time! More promos to come very soon. :smileyvery-happy:

Ok... yet after this and the speal on Facebook about how some pay 15 bucks for one building, I don't think Ill be spending anymore on this game... you already got to much from me... Yes I know you update and such, you Helfire are not doing bad in HOME esspecially seeing that you Make games and also update them, yet the Cost over entertainment does not add up for me sadly... I was really looking forward to seeing more of HOME tycoon, yet for a mini game thats HOME based the Price range for me (and probibly lots of HOME users) is to high. It really is a shame cause you all have decent Content... Like I told you on facebook, I didn't get into N-Prime either cause it was too costly... Good Luck and I hope you do well... it seems like you have pleanty of fan base that seem to like spending hundreds of dollars on your content... I am not one of them, yet I wanted to be part of the fan base... I was a big astroids fan as a kid (still am) and I am also a Sims City fan, yet maybe thats the problem with all these home games... they are either not the originals, or just not original enough, or maybe its the glitchy part... plus the cost is substantially more then most gamers can afford... yet atleast yours is still free to play base. For that I say thank you and the rest is not really relitive cause you will not be getting any more of my hard earned cash... I am gona pull out my copy of Sim City 2000 and start building citys that way... more options (besides the gta style driving as you put it.) Thanks for trying, and thanks for being open enough to atleast communicate... not enough of that here... I will give you that, even if I don't agree with your buisness tactics or what you consider a glitch, or the pricing on your products, at least you communicate... For something that falls under Social ""Network"" there really is not enough communication... Good Luck

yet seeing that AZ4 voted you best game of the year for HOME, it doesnt seem like your gona need luck... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (45 Views)
0 Likes