Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: Free LMO's and more!! ( EU )

Nov 28, 2012

@Karate  slander on forums is a form of harassment smart guy.. And I listed allot of free gear that you conviniently ignored and focused on your hater hobby instead. Also, purchased gear should also count in the exclusives list because people are often jealous of EU/JP purchasables as well so hush puppy :smileytongue:

@ GoodSum the Karts only add 25% speed rather than 50%, but if you cant afford locomotions its a nice alternative. But for those with money attracted to the squat animation, im sure new locomotions will be for sale or rewarded in our region that utilize that same animation

@mrDiamond  I still have the Criss Angel gear and never lost them and didnt keep them via an exploit. Aparently some lost them randomly tho like the Resistance Sweaters, but luckilyu I wasnt one

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 81 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Its not slander, we both know the truth. I'll just leave it at that for now. I rather not take this petty argument over the internet any longer.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 81 (232 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Ignoring ignorance, anyways the reason all regions dont have equal content is simple..

LICENSING>> It costs money for Home support, not all are willing to pay for support multiple times in multiple regions on content that is unpredictable in sales.

Obviously its based on the fact that Sony wants to rent space, justifying it by the fact that its a 24/7 advertising venue. They are made aware that theres enough collectors and casual spenders to guarantee AT LEAST breaking even on Licensing investment, by showing quarterly sales figures and such..

However, some developers may want to test out the sales in a single region first to guage popularity and never bother to make it cross regional later because they may ignore forums and have their own development agenda on new gear.

ANOTHER WEIRD THEORY<<

There is a sort of conspiracy run by Sony where they purposefully withold equal regional content support in order to exagerate significance of certain gear and to hype popularity enough to make multiple accounts with multiple purchases.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 81 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

@Karate  slander on forums is a form of harassment smart guy.. And I listed allot of free gear that you conviniently ignored and focused on your hater hobby instead. Also, purchased gear should also count in the exclusives list because people are often jealous of EU/JP purchasables as well so hush puppy :smileytongue:

Really? Because your signature says otherwise.

Home shouldn't be about "sales" it should be about "social networking" and "gaming" so please don't try to argue about general content, we're more concerned with content relating to what I've stated above. Sure, clothes is fine, but do we really need 9000 virtual item showcases that have nothing to do with game content or add-ons to original home games (that aren't even that great)?

I'd much like to see Home affiliate itself with PS3 console games, with the occasional Home game with some items for sale, not a mall stuffed with god knows how many items that are "must haves" till the next weeks batch. Home has totally strayed from its original intent. It's not the Home I first entered back in 2008.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 81 (216 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 28, 2012

My signature has nothing to do with this..

Anyways I was in 2008 closed beta via voucher code invite, and I find your observation flawed.

Home is essentially a 3D chat room social network to connect gamers and people with compatible personalities, with casual gaming as an optional activity to earn rewards for virtual avatar interactions.

In that sense, home has always provided its intended functionality, except it has only evolved over the years to provide more customizations to allow us to express personal style and rewards to time stamp our participation in the network

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 81 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2338 posts

Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

Anyways I was in 2008 closed beta via voucher code invite, and I find your observation flawed.

Home is essentially a 3D chat room social network to connect gamers and people with compatible personalities, with casual gaming as an optional activity to earn rewards for virtual avatar interactions.

In that sense, home has always provided its intended functionality, except it has only evolved over the years to provide more customizations to allow us to express personal style and rewards to time stamp our participation in the network

Well then I guess I missed the memo where pushing sales and gouging prices to as high as $50 had to do with socializing and casual gaming. The only people I'm going to be compatible with while wearing a large breasted amazonian top are, well... I think we all know the answer to that.

I strongly, strongly do not think Home was created to be a world running on microtransactions with tons of "exclusive" gold items for the low price of $4.99. Unless of course, that's what the beta had that you got from your voucher code invite, boy aren't you just exclusive and important.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 81 (203 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Gold gear is awesome, not just because in some cases its american exclusive, its awesome because if over-priced then less are inclined to have it. If less purchase something or if certain rewards are more rare and dificult to unlock, then it allows us to express our personal style in customizations that arent as common.

Personally, I would buy a 100$ item twice for both genders, and again multiple times on multiple accounts if cross regional. But im not on a gaming budget ;P

And while its true Home didnt have anything for sale in 2008 closed beta, that doesnt mean that was its intended focus. Home is "beta" after all which guarantees change over time.

And beyond the microtransactions, home has had countless collectable rewards as well as far improved casual games, many with long term goals. If you really didnt like the place then you wouldnt be hating on its current format in the forums, you would ignore the sony forums and focus on something else with your time.

A handful of haters shaking their fists in the corner wont convince Sony to abandon the profitable premise, and if they did it would disapoint the countless item collectors and casual spenders that like customizations, and many of those customizations add functionality like personal spaces, arcade furniture, locomotions, poses/dances, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 81 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10959 posts

Nov 30, 2012

mrdiamond666 wrote:
@pipenAin. Remove the chris angel coffin couch from your list. Our home team took it away and never returned it to us....

REWARD. SERVER. GLITCH. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 81 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Anyone know what store they sell that car bed in, in EU? Or was it a reward that's no longer available?

car bed.jpg

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 81 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5254 posts

Dec 1, 2012

It's a reward from Craps. Roll Snake Eyes or Box Cars twice in a row.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 81 (83 Views)
0 Likes