Survivor
1505 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Sep 15, 2013

Last night, I hung out with Jason1802128, smokingpistol, and Ren_Echo at Edo's Bon Festival. Here's us before our killer conquest of the Okubi:

The evening was NOT without some hijinx. After the EPIC group Okubi Hunting session (leading us to wonder why Jason didn't run to the light in time *shakes her head*) , we found some revelers napping in the street, attempted to "medicine" Bon dance around her to revive the fox creature, tried to have another group Okubi Huning session, but got  bounced out. Afterwards, since we all came together to discuss Edo decorating options and Japanese teapots on Forums, we headed to pistols's Edo Houses for more laughter and tea.

Here's pistol having a Gojira! moment as Ren looks on:

(Putting on the lizard outfit and lording over the domain look familiar, D-Nitrate and Bobsfed?)

Fun was had by all for sure! Can't wait to Okubi Hunt with you guys tomorrow. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1091 of 1,908 (442 Views)
I Only Post Everything
630 posts

Sep 15, 2013

A stray cat wandering the streets of Edo at night becomes a nekomata and runs off to the mountains. Seeking to punish those who wronged him he returns to get revenge but encounters three noble samurai who convince him to help in their fight against evil. At least that's how I remember it, lol. There was also an encounter with a fox girl and some sake. Things are bit fuzzy after that.

It was nice meeting Jason1802128 and hanging with him, smokingpistol & goddessbunny42. Hope to do it again soon.

"I told you, I want to believe. But I need a place to start." -Alex Krycek, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 1092 of 1,908 (419 Views)
Survivor
1505 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

A stray cat wandering the streets of Edo at night becomes a nekomata and runs off to the mountains. Seeking to punish those who wronged him he returns to get revenge but encounters three noble samurai who convince him to help in their fight against evil. At least that's how I remember it, lol. There was also an encounter with a fox girl and some sake. Things are bit fuzzy after that.

It was nice meeting Jason1802128 and hanging with him, smokingpistol & goddessbunny42. Hope to do it again soon.

*looks at cup* ... omg, that was SAKE?!? ... I thought we had tea ...

... PISTOL ... *runs after him*

Please use plain text.
Message 1093 of 1,908 (411 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8644 posts

Sep 15, 2013
^_^ hehe that sake messed me up but what really threw me over the edge personally was that lucky eggplant. The things been sitting out in the Edo sun for months now though so I shouldve expected it I suppose..
After that at my nighttime Acorn Meadows Apt. everything was reallll blurry. I remember rain and crepes and colors and shapes.. :Q
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 1094 of 1,908 (375 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3887 posts

Sep 17, 2013
I just saw at Aurora:

Mercenary09, TSUNADE1224, U2Crazy, Tang_Ang, and StardustChampion.

I was in a rush though. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 1095 of 1,908 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4738 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Are you still on, Foo Face? I'm offline playing some games lol.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 1096 of 1,908 (287 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

Yesterday saw the congregation of O_Mally, ooOHinataOoo, King_xO-AsSaSSin, FUN, TDBWID, and, of course, Mel & I:

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 1097 of 1,908 (235 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4738 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Yesterday saw the congregation of O_Mally, ooOHinataOoo, King_xO-AsSaSSin, FUN, TDBWID, and, of course, Mel & I:

Let me guess, I like this game: (from left to right) O_Mally, Hinata, Jim and Mel, King, FUN and TD?

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 1098 of 1,908 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Let me guess, I like this game: (from left to right) O_Mally, Hinata, Jim and Mel, King, FUN and TD?

PERFECT!

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 1099 of 1,908 (200 Views)
Survivor
1505 posts

Sep 17, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
^_^ hehe that sake messed me up but what really threw me over the edge personally was that lucky eggplant. The things been sitting out in the Edo sun for months now though so I shouldve expected it I suppose..
After that at my nighttime Acorn Meadows Apt. everything was reallll blurry. I remember rain and crepes and colors and shapes.. :Q

Oh ... that blessed lucky eggplant ... I wondered why it was there amongest the nice collection of teapots and Edo-related items ... then ... I found myself lying face down on the soft grass ... sound of crickets and the gentle lapping of a river nearby, plate of crepes by my side .. and constant awe-ness ... whoa! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 1100 of 1,908 (187 Views)