PlayStation MVP
29003 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Aug 6, 2013

I also got to see Julian at Kikai. He was so brave and was protecting me at the Government Office. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 851 of 1,908 (495 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7004 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I also got to see Julian at Kikai. He was so brave and was protecting me at the Government Office. :smileyhappy:

Grrr, Jules always let me run ahead blindly and used me as a human shield when I went to battle with him. :smileyfrustrated: 

Please use plain text.
Message 852 of 1,908 (451 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29003 posts

Aug 6, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Grrr, Jules always let me run ahead blindly and used me as a human shield when I went to battle with him. :smileyfrustrated: 

He must know your sword is like a blender. They don't stand a chance. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 853 of 1,908 (446 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8608 posts

Aug 6, 2013
Either that or he's checking out that badonkadonk. I pulled the same move on an escalator today hahaha :smileywink:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 854 of 1,908 (415 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5797 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I recently saw Thew, Blur, and King at the x7 entrance while I was there. It was an interesting chat between us and I might set my sights on them next time when I am at a public space.

Please use plain text.
Message 855 of 1,908 (385 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I've saw a few people tonight.

Thew, King, TD, FUN, Mally, and Myself all went up against the emperor for the Kikai event.

First time I played with a team, and we had fun.

Flew through it, and didn't have to break a sweat. :cattongue:

I've also had the liberty of seeing Kane today, Moz, and Younginflavor at x7.

Please use plain text.
Message 856 of 1,908 (373 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3601 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Ran into mya and Kitty at The Secret Base, where mya tried to confuse me with drunken Spanish and succeeded. 

:smileyfrustrated:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 857 of 1,908 (351 Views)
Wastelander
457 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I've seen nearly every MVP in this thread at one time or another in the Sekrit Base, LOL. What a great event. Here's hoping the next one get's the same turn out. (Enjoy those prizes, everyone!)

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 858 of 1,908 (325 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Aug 7, 2013
I think I tried to push a MVP into the water at South Beach Hideaway.
Please use plain text.
Message 859 of 1,908 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Aug 7, 2013
I can be seen on both Forums and HOME. Forums is sometimes my escape from not really being able to play any games anyway on HOME. Lately I've been caught in the middle playing mediator between various friends that cannot get along with the friend of their friend and come to me for resolution. In fact just this last night was bombarded by biggest challenge so spent the night on the forums printing out some helpful information to make one friends HOME life more pleasant and possibly reduce some of the fighting. Then of course it never fails just as I get into a game, one friend will call me to help her defend herself because she feels offended if someone will even just walk up behind and start dancing nothing else. Doesn't know the best ways to deal with it. Wants to report him but not sure what to put under. I will explain that she can't just report everyone that dances behind because there is no violation and will usually just end up talking to the person to see if I can get him to move on. 99% out of 100% very successful. So I have recently applied for MVP/Guide twice because feel I do a good job diffusing issues. Hoping for the best, but until selected if ever will just continue to be HOME's LIL Helper.
Vangie Hills (AZ_Vangie)
Please use plain text.
Message 860 of 1,908 (283 Views)
0 Likes