Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5449 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 14, 2013

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 641 of 2,058 (669 Views)
Fender Bender
2739 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

I met hellokittyxo, Legendary_Vicki, deadend123, & Mermaid-KT!  It was a good day.

Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:

Message 642 of 2,058 (611 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Hi Jim, it was very nice chatting to you, and you were very easily recognizeable :smileywink:

And good to meet Vicki as well for the first time, who was also very friendly and nice to chat to :smileyhappy:

Ahh she fooled you eh Mermaid-KT? I kid...V  is a pleasure to spend some time with even if she IS a little troublemaker :smileyhappy:

Message 643 of 2,058 (584 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4867 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

Awww you guise :heart: I luv you guise.

It was nice meeting you all too. 5 out of 5 happy cat faces for each of you for being awesome! :heart:

:cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Edit* Big thanks actually to Mermaid-KT. I can honestly say hand on heart that I have never met a more friendly and helpful Home user. Credit where credit is due, you were an absolute pleasure to meet. Thank you so much for showing us your stunning Penthouse and giving us a tour of the winners event room.

Appreciated!

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 644 of 2,058 (564 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5449 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

Absolutely. Talk about a warm welcome. Seriously, I could not have asked for a better experience.

You guys are going to spoil me.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 645 of 2,058 (555 Views)
Fender Bender
2739 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Awww you guise :heart: I luv you guise.

It was nice meeting you all too. 5 out of 5 happy cat faces for each of you for being awesome! :heart:

:cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Edit* Big thanks actually to Mermaid-KT. I can honestly say hand on heart that I have never met a more friendly and helpful Home user. Credit where credit is due, you were an absolute pleasure to meet. Thank you so much for showing us your stunning Penthouse and giving us a tour of the winners event room.

Appreciated!

Thats really kind fo you, thankyou, and I get 5 happy kitty faces as well :smileyhappy:

It was really nice chatting to you and Jim, and a pleasure to show you guys around as well. And dont forget to take him to the Glittering Sands :smileywink:

Message 646 of 2,058 (528 Views)
Fender Bender
2739 posts

Jul 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Ahh she fooled you eh Mermaid-KT? I kid...V  is a pleasure to spend some time with even if she IS a little troublemaker :smileyhappy:

Yes she did Mya, I didnt realize who I was chatting to, until she said, and then I was all, oh wow :smileysurprised:

Message 647 of 2,058 (524 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4867 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

Yes she did Mya, I didnt realize who I was chatting to, until she said, and then I was all, oh wow :smileysurprised:

:smileyembarrassed:

I'm not as bad in world as I am on the forums :smileytongue:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 648 of 2,058 (520 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5449 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

:smileyembarrassed:

I'm not as bad in world as I am on the forums :smileytongue:

I can vouche for Vicki on that one. :smileyhappy:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 649 of 2,058 (464 Views)
Sackboy
462 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I was just in SP w/ Carla Birch, Hoppa, Kwoman, and BlondMermaid. Never thought I'd see them in person so to speak.

Message 650 of 2,058 (414 Views)
0 Likes