Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1604 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

I saw Pink_Julia at the Hub. She's very nice -- actually too nice for the Hub. That's more where I should (and do) hang. I met D-Nitrate, too. He seems kool.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 2,026 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4836 posts

May 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
I think I saw a few people earlier today...I can't remember, short term memory loss :smileysad:

How can you forget seeing me yesterday? Am I really that forgettable? :smileysad:

Yeah and me :/ his mind must be on other things. :smileytongue:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 2,026 (406 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

May 17, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
I think I saw a few people earlier today...I can't remember, short term memory loss :smileysad:

How can you forget seeing me yesterday? Am I really that forgettable? :smileysad:

Or maybe he's losing his memory 'cause you keep hitting him in the head with your balls. :smileysurprised:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 2,026 (400 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4836 posts

May 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Or maybe he's losing his memory 'cause you keep hitting him in the head with your balls. :smileysurprised:

Nah that can't be it. I don't let Chad touch my balls :smileylol: or anyone for that matter >: (

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 2,026 (398 Views)
Fender Bender
1646 posts

May 17, 2013

boobinz wrote:

Saw Mew,and TJ at the gamerindepth meeting last night....:smileywink:

Actually, boobinz, I hopped past you many times a couple of days ago in my instance of Aurora, on my way to earning Level 120 that morning. You were wearing your massive HGL bunny outfit when I flew past you! LOL  *waves Hello* (Got it too, btw - you were a lucky charm being there, says the bunny to another! :smileywink: )

Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 2,026 (368 Views)
Survivor
1986 posts

May 17, 2013

Well i have on occasion spotted the Infamous Joanna Dark at Acorn, but i also see her at PS Talent Events :smileywink: As for some of the other regualr forum users, i don't really spot any that often but when i do they are always polite...for the most part (back soon).:smileylol:

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 2,026 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 17, 2013
A lot happened yesterday ladies -.- many things from discussion about Deadly Premonition to Germans to Human Centipedes :smileysad:

Okay, so in all seriousness I saw Hinata, Lego, Sweet, Mind, and Vicki just the other day. Also Kitchen who was trying to get me on some Simpson game and Midori who suggested some interesting movies to watch.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 2,026 (305 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3643 posts

May 17, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
A lot happened yesterday ladies -.- many things from discussion about Deadly Premonition to Germans to Human Centipedes :smileysad:

Okay, so in all seriousness I saw Hinata, Lego, Sweet, Mind, and Vicki just the other day. Also Kitchen who was trying to get me on some Simpson game and Midori who suggested some interesting movies to watch.

wait wut

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 2,026 (267 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4836 posts

May 17, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

wait wut

That's exactly what I was thinking! LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 289 of 2,026 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 17, 2013
^ You guys don't wanna know :smileysad:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 290 of 2,026 (256 Views)